dlk better then legendary warriors?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

dlk better then legendary warriors?

Post by Hommer »

dlk has become very strong since we luanched the clan sunday we currently have 10 members and have stopped recruiting till we have time to make some ppl co leaders (officers) of the clan are highest member being lvl 40 and the rest of are members being 15-30 we might not have as high lvl of members as in legendary warriors but we have a strong clan and are loyal to are clan members we already have a clan forum which you can see in one of my topics and we have clan meetings that time and place is posted on are forums.
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

re

Post by Bear »

i really dont think its good to judge for now -_-

seeing that there is no competition that oyu can do
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

not really judging anyways we have a clan website its at http://www.darklotusknights.webpage66.com
bmacz
Peon
Peon

Post by bmacz »

MUAHHAHAHA we will always be the strongest clan in TMW, we will crush who ever is in out way and i got my leader to protect me i hope :p LW
Demon
Peon
Peon

Post by Demon »

Once again, please learn how to spell... Also, big talker for someone who's clan cant do anything to prove that they're supposedly 'better than DLK'.
Server Character - Last Update 6/9/05
Alias: Genju
Level: 26
Stats: 21/12/20/11/10/11
Clan: Dark Lotus Knights Clan
bmacz
Peon
Peon

Post by bmacz »

yeah ok ever hear of slang..... guess not like i care im a higher lvl then u
Demon
Peon
Peon

Post by Demon »

ya, slang isnt very good to use when you're not audible... Reminds me of those players that talk like this: "Pwnd, gz. I amz teh 3L1T3 1!" Also, the fact that you just tried to settle a 'discussion' with 'im a higher lvl than you' shows that you are one of those players that never matures.
Server Character - Last Update 6/9/05
Alias: Genju
Level: 26
Stats: 21/12/20/11/10/11
Clan: Dark Lotus Knights Clan
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

bmacz your clan isnt that great lol i was one of the first ones in legendary warriors they dont really help and kick you out for higher lvl (they didnt kick me out i quit)