Introduction.... of some sort..

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Major_Nuggs
Peon
Peon

Introduction.... of some sort..

Post by Major_Nuggs »

Just thought since I'd been posting here, I'd introduce myself..

Sorry for grammar and spelling... but as a coder, I concern myself more with code then with the real world and with spelling and grammatical errors. :p

Anyways, I am a twenty five year old male from all over.. no specific place because I like to move and travel.. though I hope to spend the rest of my life with my girlfriend in california.. which i hope we move to another country soon.. i hate america.. and americans.. we're too dumb and I don't want to be a part of it.. :p

Anyways, I've been programming for about 12 years now or so.. if you want to get technical.. probably 14 or 15 years.. I still don't really know crap and umm.. i like C..

lol

I like C better then anything else because it's fun and hard and you have to work for performance. besides math.. that's just about the same in all languages that are somewhat decent.

I've been using Linux as my everyday desktop for about five or six years now, I prefer Fluxbox over anything and second to that is KDE and then Gnone and XFCE..

I've done a lot of development on MUDs which means, when it comes to game systems and other things that don't handle GUIs I am pretty much a wiz at. I've done some SDL programming before and I've even tried to write my own SDL Widget library which I gave up on because there's too many already available..

I like writing core systems.. Skill systems, combat systems, admin systems.... anything.. I like writing networking code.. and anything pertaining to a server. I like custom writing scripting languages as a test for myself..

I also like being a geek. heh. and playing fun games.

And I'm into hardcore and punk and anything that's not new cuntry..

I am dumb..

That's me, my introduction to this place.. I am sure I left out quite a bit so ask if you're curious, ask..

regards,
Anthony
The best part of waking up, is satan in your cup!
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Just wanted to say: "Welcome aboard", "C is for cookie" and "Ever seen MSI live?" to add a random question. :P
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io