Red V.S. Blue Challenge

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Dimond
Warrior
Warrior

Red V.S. Blue Challenge

Post by Dimond »

Hello Everyone! <3

It's time for another event by Dimond since the LV is pretty much getting beaten up again and I have to save them... *nods*
Plus the players get bored, so time for a little somethin' they can look forward to!
The event rules have changed by the way. The last event I hosted was testing the rules to see if they will work alright, but afterwards it turns out that it would be better if we changed a few things. =)
Ta-da! New rul- oh wait a minute! You probably are wondering about this "Red V.S. Blue Challenge" thing.

A bit about the event

The Red V.S. Blue Challenge is a two day event hosted every month.
Win the title of "Team Winners" and hopefully we can get the winners' names announced. Oh, and there will be prizes, so don't worry!
You have a choice of joining either the Red Team or the Blue Team. Post your in-game name and tell me which team you'd like to join.
If your in the Red Team you get a red cotton shirt, if your in Blue you get a light blue cotton shirt. The Red V.S. Blue Challenge is an event where you will have to complete tasks. The team who completes the most tasks will win that round. There are a total of two rounds. One round on the first day and the second on the second day. If there is a tie there will be a short task to be the tie breaker.

Rules and information

1.) To sign up for this event please post your in-game name and what team you would want to join. You can also sign up in-game by talking to me or you can email me at DimondD.Stone@gmail.com. The deadline for sign-ups are August 18th. Any email or post will be ignored after the deadline.

2.) The people who signed up please meet at August 19th 22:00 GMT at the Dimond Cove Restaurant. You will be given your cotton shirts and I will explain more about the event which starts August 21st, 22:00 GMT outside the Dimond Cove Restaurant and the second day of the event is at the same place and time, but at the 22nd of August. Oh.. well if you haven't joined you can still come to the meetings if you want.

3.) To get ready for the event we will have a Red and Blue meeting. At August 20th, 22:00 GMT at the Dimond Cove Restaurant will be the Red Team's meeting. At the same day and place, but at 22:30 GMT will be the Blue Team's meeting.

If you have any questions or comments please post here, email me, or tell me in-game if I'm online.

Thank you!

-Dimond D. Stone
Coolkid 782
Novice
Novice

Re: Red V.S. Blue Challenge

Post by Coolkid 782 »

Name in game: coolkid 782
team i want to b on: Blue :D
~coolkid 782 aka coolkid 782's junk shop
Loisl
Novice
Novice

Post by Loisl »

ingame name: Der Loisl
team: red
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

Booth:
Blue Team
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Dimond
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dimond »

The event is now off.... due to lack of members
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

Oh! I would have joined, had I been playing TMW right now.

~never mind, eh?
Enchilado
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

loves to spam
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

Goku, stoppit. You'll just get yourself a ban.

~loves to spam
Enchilado
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

okay
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster