Forum spam war

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
AnonDuck
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Forum spam war

Post by AnonDuck »

It's pretty easy to ignore users - just add them to your foe list. I've ignored both parties.

To Goku and Enchilado!: Some poor mod is going to have to clean up your hijacking of useful threads for this petty vendetta of yours. Maybe you could save some poor overworked dev the trouble and delete the posts yourself? This serves no purpose.
Head of the TMW Illuminati
Booth
Knight
Knight

Re: Forum spam war

Post by Booth »

yeah, it's quite sad how noob it is to spam like that just so you can have alot of post's.
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
swimmy
Warrior
Warrior

Post by swimmy »

should we add? :P
who was...
Fother
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Fother »

Goku and Enchilado! You both should be meaningful contributors... please don't detract any further from constructive conversation on the forums. We already have enough going on with troll accounts flooding the forums, and pointless flamming. There's so much to be accomplished, and we owe it to our friends (who aren't being paid to do this either) to either help build this world or provide helpful feedback/talk in shaping it. THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE TOO! You can be grumpy or mischievous once in a while, but on the whole... please don't lose sight that we should all be working towards the same goal on this project!

:mrgreen: Okie I said my peace. Thank you for all of your help again, and I hope to see your further contributions to development, testing, and the player community!
"Fother" Jarrett Huxley
Evil Pixel Artist
Wiki Page | Trello | Google+ Profile
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

I'm quite, quite willing to go through and delete all my posts. It had nothing to do with increasing my Total Posts, which I don't really care about. I'd delete them even if I got -2 Total Posts for doing each! However... any help on how I delete them?

~I'm not quite sure...
Enchilado

P.s

I just got a bit carried away with Goku. You may not have noticed but I didn't make any of my Stoppit posts until he'd made about eight Loves to Spams, or whatever. I'll try figure out how to delete them...
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

I have sent PM to both of them. I hope it is going to be read carefuly, because I am not going to send another one.

Regards.
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

u didn't have to reply to all of them, but it's cuz u love to spam, but so do i... right?

and good post ppl everyone except that camel Cigarette.. go back to runnin ur 2nd rate server
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

/me disapproves the war
Fother
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Fother »

Goku wrote:u didn't have to reply to all of them, but it's cuz u love to spam, but so do i... right?

and good post ppl everyone except that camel Cigarette.. go back to runnin ur 2nd rate server
RFC 1855 Please.
"Fother" Jarrett Huxley
Evil Pixel Artist
Wiki Page | Trello | Google+ Profile
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

/me disapproves the war too. I tried to delete the posts but I don't know how!
Look, I tried to delete them straight away, I couldn't. I'm about to get a month-long ban from the forums so someone had better tell me what to do right now.

~Good grief...
Enchilado
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Post by Inkweaver »

SImple. See in your post the little exclamation point and to the right of that there is an X. Click the X. Post deleted.
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

No-o-o... no one will believe me, I expect, but the X is not there. The ! is, but it's all on it's own...

~*curses*
Enchilado
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Goku and Echinacea, or what was his name, are gone.

It is shiny!

Regards.