The Banning of Goku and Enchilado

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
vox populi
Peon
Peon

The Banning of Goku and Enchilado

Post by vox populi »

Well, well, well. These two people were banned, quite unjustly.
Platyna, you surely are a... well, not very nice. You quite clearly sent Enchilado a Private Message stating that if he did not remove all the stupid spam he and Goku and posted, he would get a 30 day ban from the forums.
Why, then, is he banned permanently? Not only that, but he removed every post he could.

Wombat, I don't know what you mean about the Graphics Development forum, but sorry if I did something wrong.

Please, Platyna, give us a reason. Sure, ban this account to if you like, but I'll make another one. Ban this IP? I'm on holiday, so **** ***. I'll be using various IPs for the next few weeks.
If the reason was the spam, why did you send me this message about a 30 day ban?

Dimond, if Platyna is this bad, she certainly shouldn't be queen.

If I get banned from TMW as well, there will be Hell to pay.

~regards,
vox populi
Last edited by vox populi on 20 Aug 2009, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: The Banning of Goku and Enchilado

Post by Wombat »

vox populi is now on my foe (i.e. ignore) list. I support all measures by forum admins to remove this person from the forums.
Current character is "Abolish".
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

I requested a 30 day ban from the forum administration on the grounds of people spamming nonsense onto a development forum section.

It was entirely up to the forum administration how to handle with the issue.

No spam in the development forums, problem solved for me, I'm happy.
This message used to be meaningful.
vox populi
Peon
Peon

Post by vox populi »

Holy! Why do people have it in for me? Haven't I been fine on this forum until I made a few little posts, which I immediately attempted to delete? And I did delete all the ones I could, once I figured out how?

Of course Wombat won't read this, ignoring me as he is, but...

~this is unbelieveable!
vox populi

EDIT:

Oh, Rotonen posted. Look, it was stupid of me to make these posts. I admit that. If Platyna had permabanned me, I would not have been too upset, I'm sure.

However.

She informed me that I should delete all posts I had made or get a 30 day ban. She did not say a permanent ban. This was giving me a false hope. I suppose I shouldn't have just said what I said about her, but...
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Unfortunately, you can't delete your own posts after someone has responded after you (unless you have special rights). Platyna should have remembered this.
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Post by Inkweaver »

Well, that's sad Enchilado/Goku but view it as a lesson learned. Starting over with a new forum name isn't that bad. Just remember to use your new forum identity more cautiously next time.
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

Post by InspectorShameless »

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

Post by InspectorShameless »

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

thats what you get for being a noob spammer.
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
vox populi
Peon
Peon

Post by vox populi »

Aha! I admit to being a n00b, kinda... I mean six months on the game must make me at least just past the n00b stage? Not a veteran, surely, but something.
Anyway, I don't mind having to start again. It's fine. I'll be careful with this one, and won't let Goku influence me. He had made about ten Loves to Spam posts before I started. I began by replying to one of them, then saw he'd made another, replied to that (different words), then saw he'd made more and started replying the same thing to all of them, then got carried away as he made more and more and more...
Anyway, that's in the past. So long 'vox populi' doesn't get banned, I'm fine. I did delete all the posts I could. And:

"...unfortunately, you can't delete your own posts after someone has responded after you (unless you have special rights). Platyna should have remembered this..."
~jaxad0127

What I have to say about this is, yes, perhaps she should have remember this, but that's beside the point! Why did she threaten me with a 30 day ban if I was going to get a permanent one?

~sorry, I've just finished A Caribbean Mystery by Agatha Christie, it was soo simple, easy as...
vox populi

P.s

There's a sequel, though. Don't remember the name but I started reading it and it made references to past events in the Caribbean, and I so I realised you had to read this one first. Anyways I collect Agatha Christie books, she's brilliant. I have about thirty-five of them.
zzzzz
Peon
Peon

Post by zzzzz »

Who gives a ****? You felt you needed to reply to spam? One, that's understandable, replying to all with the same thing? That's also spam.

So you're theory, reply to spam with spam.. Greatttttttttt thinkin man :cry:
vox populi
Peon
Peon

Post by vox populi »

I know it was dumb! Believe me, I attempted to delete them all straight away, but didn't spot the X button until most of them had been posted over. But it's fine; everybody knows who I am, so what does it matter? There's a bit of junk on the forums with I feel bad about, but I'm sure it can be left as a lasting tribute to the Great Spam War of '09.

~har! Spam? You don't the meaning of the word! I could tell you...!
vox populi

P.s

It's real, 'Spec... Mexican Crumbling Cheese or something.
zzzzz
Peon
Peon

Post by zzzzz »

Maybe If I write a long paragraph people will be too lazy to read it even though it doesn't say **** and i'm an idiot, but I love to spam and be an attention whore so i'll just do it! They'll never figure out this is spam, there all idiots even though i'm a 15 year old loser, or atleast that's what i want them to think, but i'm really 9 aw shucks, but the loser and idiot part are right! Maybe If I write a long paragraph people will be too lazy to read it even though it doesn't say **** and i'm an idiot, but I love to spam and be an attention whore so i'll just do it! They'll never figure out this is spam, there all idiots even though i'm a 15 year old loser, or atleast that's what i want them to think, but i'm really 9 aw shucks, but the loser and idiot part are right!

Maybe If I write a long paragraph people will be too lazy to read it even though it doesn't say **** and i'm an idiot, but I love to spam and be an attention whore so i'll just do it! They'll never figure out this is spam, there all idiots even though i'm a 15 year old loser, or atleast that's what i want them to think, but i'm really 9 aw shucks, but the loser and idiot part are right!
zzzzz
Peon
Peon

Post by zzzzz »

Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages?

Atleast that's what i've been told.. so I don't even know why Goku or Enchilado were banned 1/2, no 3/4 of the posts on this forum is spam.

But the mod of this forum (only 1, platyna?) is too lazy to do anything. Heck almost all her posts are spam.
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

You two have been flaming each other in every thread you reply too including the Market Place. Have you no shame?
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad