DragoonMule newbie trainer.

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
DragonM
Peon
Peon

DragoonMule newbie trainer.

Post by DragonM »

Hi my name is dragoon mule.
i know its hard for a newbie to get stronger in game (i know that cause i was a newbie for myself)so i decided to help newbies for free!(not robbing money like some ppl do)So contact me at whisper or reply my messages.

PS:i forgot most of newbies dont know how to whisper ,if you want to whisper you must write: /whisper "dragoon mule" (message) so /whisper name message the names who have spaces on them u must write with ".
Ceros
Warrior
Warrior

Re: DragoonMule newbie trainer.

Post by Ceros »

DragonM wrote:Hi my name is dragoon mule.
i know its hard for a newbie to get stronger in game (i know that cause i was a newbie for myself)so i decided to help newbies for free!(not robbing money like some ppl do)So contact me at whisper or reply my messages.

PS:i forgot most of newbies dont know how to whisper ,if you want to whisper you must write: /whisper "dragoon mule" (message) so /whisper name message the names who have spaces on them u must write with ".
Protip: you can also just type in:

/w USERNAME
DragonM
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonM »

lol yes but i think its too complicated for them heheh.i forgot to say that i wont train players that are above lvl 30 or i will train until they are lvl30:)Do not cheat saying im lower lvl u cant lie to a wizard!
doorsman
Warrior
Warrior

Post by doorsman »

For whispering, it is better to use "" so you can send a whisper to someone who have a nick with multiple words in it. As example :

/w My Name would not work since the server would try to send a whisper to My. On the other hand, if you use /w "My Name" it will work. So I would advice everyone to get the habit of using the "" while sending whispers :D

Cheers,

PS. Nice initiative DragoonMule!
Still on freenode network #manacentral. On the Web at www.manacentral.net

Patience, Integrity and Truth. A harsh Reality...

doors
DragonM
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonM »

Thank you doors:)
LOL im thinking that more ppl are talking here how to whisper then to be trained from me heheheh :lol:
Akariah
Peon
Peon

Post by Akariah »

DragonM wrote:Thank you doors:)
LOL im thinking that more ppl are talking here how to whisper then to be trained from me heheheh :lol:
I think the simple reason is that most Noobs don't really think to look on the forums, they just sort of wander and try to make sense of things on their own, which i also respect. but in contradiction :) if dragoon mule is unavailable, whisper my character Akariah, always happy to help :)
To see a World in a grain of Sand
and Heaven in a Wildflower
hold Infinity in the palm of your Hand
and Eternity in an hour
DragonM
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonM »

heheh akariah i thought the same for a bit...anyway i always am now in tulishmar and help them...and dont try to steal my newbies(just kidding lol:P).