wheres the magic update?

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
Post Reply
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon
Posts: 45
Joined: 12 Jul 2009, 15:03

wheres the magic update?

Post by Darkfangex » 28 Sep 2009, 07:30

well me and null , and bigboss havent been around i have been waiting this month for an update of the magic sorts ;p is it out"? and i think we need some new stuff to do , ;p
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
User avatar
fate
Novice
Novice
Posts: 400
Joined: 20 Mar 2008, 15:34

Re: wheres the magic update?

Post by fate » 28 Sep 2009, 19:30

Darkfangex,

work in progress. If you want to speed it up and can help with pixelling work, check the graphics request threads and see if you can help! :-)

-- fate
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon
Posts: 45
Joined: 12 Jul 2009, 15:03

Re: wheres the magic update?

Post by Darkfangex » 02 Oct 2009, 10:17

well ima dip-shiit and i cant do anything to help , i was supposed to take internet development , i think it was pearl , so i can learn some syntaxes , but no internet so no class , so instead we are learning about computers , and what the hell i dont even think i was gonna learn pearl in this class but i almost thought , it seemed like a 30% chance i was gonna learn syntaxes but 70% useless html , but none of that , i got the most useless class ever , learning about compters , FU&$ i cant help so all i can do is sit on my 4ss and do nothing , sorry
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
User avatar
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 8046
Joined: 25 Aug 2005, 17:08
Location: Germany

Re: wheres the magic update?

Post by Crush » 02 Oct 2009, 12:42

1. It is much easier to teach programming to yourself by using tutorials from the internet than learning it in a classroom from a teacher who isn't a professional programmer himself.
2. The language is called PERL
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.


You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
User avatar
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 3154
Joined: 08 Sep 2004, 20:48
Location: Espoo, Finland

Re: wheres the magic update?

Post by Rotonen » 02 Oct 2009, 18:00

The process of learning how to program should not be attempted with an attention span shorter than ten years.
This message used to be meaningful.
Turmfalke
Novice
Novice
Posts: 350
Joined: 10 Aug 2008, 19:28
Location: Maligree's Wonderful Garden

Re: wheres the magic update?

Post by Turmfalke » 02 Oct 2009, 18:15

2.) there is also a langauage called PEARL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PEARL_(pro ... _language) thought I guess you are right that he meant perl.
I stand beside the holy man
The monarchs fear my wrath
None may move the way I can
Ever the crooked path
a knight
Post Reply