"In Game" Job offer

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Amuk
Novice
Novice

Re: "In Game" Job offer

Post by Amuk »

I could do the healing but my price would be more like 100k an hour ;p
Kill3rZ
Novice
Novice

Post by Kill3rZ »

You forgot an important element of your entourage.

You need to hire a person who will accept humiliation no matter what. The healer can pull down his pants in a crowded area, the joker can squirt him with water or ink from his tuxedo flower, the other guy will disagree with everything he says, you can kill him in pvp every time you are angry or frustrated and so on. Sky is the limit.
Ceros
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ceros »

MrWho wrote:In the first phase i will hire only these 3 chars but after that I'm thinking of hiring another 4, but i'm not sure what jobs to give them.I'll think of something.

Amuk 100k for just healing is a good price. You also get loads of XP from healing me and my posse. Hell, come to think about it, 100k is too much.
While it may seem like a good deal to you, you have to remember that a lot of characters can earn 100k in an hour from batting and then grind in the graveyard, sit in town, do whatever they want for the rest of the week. While healing for you and your posse may be good XP, they could just follow you around whenever they wanted to and heal you and get the same XP.

What you're paying for is the loss of free will and the ability to do whatever a person wants to do - which is worth a lot more then 100k to most people (or 50k or 30k). I do like the idea, but you might think about contracting on an hourly basis or something.
Vegas
Peon
Peon

Post by Vegas »

what's your ingame name xD
Ceros
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ceros »

Vegas wrote:what's your ingame name xD
His name is MrWho in game as well.
posa
Novice
Novice

Post by posa »

i think a reasonable price is 20k per hour.. thinkg about it: how much would the person get hunting bats? about 50k per hour..
and the person has to be very carefully so he doesn't let u die.. i know he'll get xp, but he would get more money at bats... that's why 20k :)
JackDeth
Novice
Novice

Post by JackDeth »

I think he should change his name to PimpMaster Who.

:lol: