Scythe & Shield

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Scythe & Shield

Post by Rotonen » 01 Dec 2009, 01:44

Everyone interested in the progression of the project is more than welcome to help with the playerset since it is blocking a lot of other work.
This message used to be meaningful.
TheBasilisk
Novice
Novice

Post by TheBasilisk » 04 Dec 2009, 12:07

I know that this is somewhat off-topic, but is it possible to have two "hand" slots? Allowing one, for example, to carry two daggers as well as one dagger and a shield. Any approvals/disapprovals?
Hissssss...
Jaxad0127
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jaxad0127 » 04 Dec 2009, 14:09

TheBasilisk wrote:I know that this is somewhat off-topic, but is it possible to have two "hand" slots? Allowing one, for example, to carry two daggers as well as one dagger and a shield. Any approvals/disapprovals?
Support for that is planned in Manaserv.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush » 04 Dec 2009, 14:16

...although there is no proper game rules concept for this yet. Equipping two one-handed weapons is currently possible but the way it works (the stats of the second weapon are simply added to those of the first) is nonsensical and considered a bug to be fixed.

By the way: eAthena should already have proper support and balanced game rules for equipping two one-handed weapons. The RO Assassin class is able to do this.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Black Don
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Black Don » 04 Dec 2009, 15:59

Rotonen wrote:Everyone interested in the progression of the project is more than welcome to help with the player set since it is blocking a lot of other work.
I am going to look at how far Fother has got on the Player set soon and will try to finish off at lest the one handed slash attack so I can start on the adjustments to the equipment as well.

Right now I'm just in contact with Ubuntu tech help to get my tablet working on my new system. After that I will be able too resume my more active role for content development.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad