Storage in Nivalis

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.
Forum rules
This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums
Post Reply
User avatar
krakatoan
Peon
Peon
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 Nov 2009, 22:55

Storage in Nivalis

Post by krakatoan » 27 Nov 2009, 23:02

I was wondering if we could add a Storage in Nivalis. Like there's Achar in Tulimshar, and William in Humscaid. I would like to see a storage in Nivalis because, if I wish to deposit / withdraw items while in Nivalis, at the current moment in time I must travel to Humscaid just to do that. As such a storage facility in Nivalis would be very convenient and helpful.
Last edited by krakatoan on 05 Sep 2010, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------- NERD APPROVED ---------------------

Image
User avatar
Dark Lord
Novice
Novice
Posts: 312
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 11:05
Location: Earth

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by Dark Lord » 28 Nov 2009, 04:50

krakatoan wrote:I was wondering if we could add a Storage in Nivalis. Like there's Achar in Tulimshar, and William in Humscaid. I would like to see a storage in Nivalis because, if I wish to deposit / withdraw items while in Nivlais, at the current moment in time I must travel to Humscaid just to do that. As such a storage facility in Nivalis would be very convenient and helpful.
+1
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
posa
Peon
Peon
Posts: 57
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 18:26

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by posa » 28 Nov 2009, 13:04

yeah, that make sense and is easy to me made
=P
Xara
Peon
Peon
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Sep 2009, 16:46

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by Xara » 07 Dec 2009, 10:56

I just wanted to suggest the same. I think it would be funny, when Spock would beam the goods to and from the depot.
User avatar
enchilado
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 972
Joined: 06 Mar 2009, 02:21
Location: evermore a GUY

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by enchilado » 07 Dec 2009, 11:01

No, no, no, and no fucking no.

Just because you lazy bastards can't handle one minute's pressing on the LEFT key doesn't mean we have to add Storage facilities on every damned tile.

"Oh! Oh! Today I had to walk from Nivalis to Hurnscald to PUT MY PRESENT BOXES IN THE BANK!"
"Oh! Ah! Today I died in the Graveyard and HAD TO WALK BACK THERE!"
"Oh! No! Today a squirrel killed me and I had to walk THREE TILES BACK TO WHERE I WAS BEFORE!"
"Ah! No! Today I wasted three hours of my life on the FUCKIN' MANA WORLD!"
User avatar
Kage
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 927
Joined: 02 May 2009, 19:12

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by Kage » 07 Dec 2009, 14:09

poison_ivy wrote:No, no, no, and no fucking no.

Just because you lazy bastards can't handle one minute's pressing on the LEFT key doesn't mean we have to add Storage facilities on every damned tile.

"Oh! Oh! Today I had to walk from Nivalis to Hurnscald to PUT MY PRESENT BOXES IN THE BANK!"
"Oh! Ah! Today I died in the Graveyard and HAD TO WALK BACK THERE!"
"Oh! No! Today a squirrel killed me and I had to walk THREE TILES BACK TO WHERE I WAS BEFORE!"
"Ah! No! Today I wasted three hours of my life on the FUCKIN' MANA WORLD!"
actually, since it is a town, it does make sense to have one there.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
User avatar
lien
Novice
Novice
Posts: 446
Joined: 30 Oct 2008, 09:59
Location: France

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by lien » 07 Dec 2009, 17:44

good idea but
the problem is that nobody comes to NIVALIS
Image
theboomboomcars
Peon
Peon
Posts: 29
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 18:05

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by theboomboomcars » 08 Dec 2009, 06:25

Sorry I logged into a different server.
Last edited by theboomboomcars on 08 Dec 2009, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
enchilado
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 972
Joined: 06 Mar 2009, 02:21
Location: evermore a GUY

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by enchilado » 08 Dec 2009, 06:30

Therefore, it must make sense that towns wouldn't be so close together. I didn't realise this was a clone of Real Life.
User avatar
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 3154
Joined: 08 Sep 2004, 20:48
Location: Espoo, Finland

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by Rotonen » 08 Dec 2009, 14:01

Instead of adding small things like this, how about someone finally just starts the content design for our current server from scratch?

Remove all items, all npcs, all monsters, all drops, exp curves, everything.

Then put in things one by one from nothingness and completely ignoring what is in the game currently. Should come out rather ok if you think about how the newbie experience and gameplay experience curve over levels is going to be.
This message used to be meaningful.
User avatar
Kage
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 927
Joined: 02 May 2009, 19:12

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by Kage » 08 Dec 2009, 15:22

Rotonen wrote:Instead of adding small things like this, how about someone finally just starts the content design for our current server from scratch?

Remove all items, all npcs, all monsters, all drops, exp curves, everything.

Then put in things one by one from nothingness and completely ignoring what is in the game currently. Should come out rather ok if you think about how the newbie experience and gameplay experience curve over levels is going to be.
Go play with your CR1 and leave eA alone :P
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
User avatar
Kage
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 927
Joined: 02 May 2009, 19:12

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by Kage » 08 Dec 2009, 15:22

poison_ivy wrote:Therefore, it must make sense that towns wouldn't be so close together. I didn't realise this was a clone of Real Life.
IIRC in the old days towns would be closer together and smaller then they are now.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
User avatar
Amuk
Novice
Novice
Posts: 102
Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 21:04

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by Amuk » 12 Dec 2009, 23:38

I was going to suggest this as well than saw this thread. It is such a beautiful town maybe if there was a storage / bank some people might actually make it their home town.
User avatar
enchilado
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 972
Joined: 06 Mar 2009, 02:21
Location: evermore a GUY

Re: Storage in Nivalis

Post by enchilado » 13 Dec 2009, 00:54

Okay, so they're close. They also contained about 10 houses (ya got that right).

However, most of them wouldn't have had banks (or maybe even shops) so stop quotin' real life. If you want a realistic game, replace the playerset with photos of yourself.
Post Reply