What are all these Clans?

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

What are all these Clans?

Post by Tahli »

I've heard of a lot of cans and I have no idea what the heck they're for. What are they for?
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Re: What are all these Clans?

Post by Dark Lord »

Tahli wrote:I've heard of a lot of cans and I have no idea what the heck they're for. What are they for?
Well, a can is something food is contained in or you can drink a liquid from them.

:lol:
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
confuciousnz
Novice
Novice

Post by confuciousnz »

Christ, Dark Lord, either contribute or go do 12year old things. Your first joke was funny, the rest are just ignorant and blatantly annoying.
Tahli wrote:I've heard of a lot of cans and I have no idea what the heck they're for. What are they for?
Well, from what I remember, Holy Mana Clan always seem to be the most active clan I see around. Their website has an excellent TMW guide.
This wiki page is still reasonably helpful, but it's missing a few.

Clans are generally groups of people under one banner, mostly helpful, and who try to make online gaming more like a community and funner, if possible.
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

confuciousnz wrote: 12year old things
Fault him for his personality not his age... and I'm not saying that DL has such a problem

Clans are just players who come together to organize events and such (sadly its not really supported by the mechanics of the game and it would be nice to have clan vs clan pvp)
Pixel Battalion
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Len wrote:
confuciousnz wrote:(sadly its not really supported by the mechanics of the game and it would be nice to have clan vs clan pvp)
Supporting the current server's guilds system won't be easy. But I'm trying. Manaserv already has a working guild system.
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Len wrote:
confuciousnz wrote: 12year old things
Fault him for his personality not his age... and I'm not saying that DL has such a problem
Yeah. Why should I get crap for being 12. Is it my fault? No. And btw, don't you have better things to do than cyber-bully a 12 year old? That is low. Get a life.
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?