Remoitnane

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree or disagree with Remoitnane becoming a GM?

Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes: 78
Lutzifer
Peon
Peon

Remoitnane

Post by Lutzifer »

We need someone that is on as a GM in this time slot. I believe he meets the criteria.
Last edited by Lutzifer on 06 Jan 2010, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: I nominate Remoitnane

Post by meway »

Remo, yes he is very helpful and nobody would ever have a reason to hate him. Although he would be the ideal GM what times are he on? dose he want to be gm? even so my vote I wanted him to know was for him ;) i think he would be the ideal GM.
Last edited by meway on 04 Jan 2010, 04:45, edited 2 times in total.
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

*Cough* Rule 16 *cough*

I think Remo would make a good GM, good as any other, but does s/he want to be one? I'll vote YES, because of course s/he won't be made a GM if s/he doesn't want to be one, and anyway, I doubt if s/he'll get the 60 posvotes required.

I doubt anybody will.
Leo
Novice
Novice

Post by Leo »

Well I think remoitnane would make quite a good GM, he's friendly, happy to help, and is nice to every player.
Level 74 now, wooh! xD :) (My main char is now Leo!) Image

~Invaders, possibly from space!~
iceslice
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Remoitnane

Post by iceslice »

yes
Lets Chase MDGs...

ManaPortable (Vanilla Mana + ManaPlus) -- run 'em portably

http://manaportable.1sourceplus.com
http://manamac.1sourceplus.com
Game Server >> jadu.1sourceplus.org , jadu.1sourceplus.com

Link , hero of time
Novice
Novice
Location: it varies from game to game , "The Legend of Zelda" but I often find myself to Hyrule

Post by Link , hero of time »

i don't know him :shock:

which is traucmarhr ?"spirit tracks 15th zelda"
link the hero of time
Balthazaar
Novice
Novice

Post by Balthazaar »

I would fully endorse Remoitnane for GM if Remo indeed wishes to be in the running. Remo is hands down my top choice even though I have voted for others. I would post my pro's and con's but I only have pro's to say about Remo if that helps. Remo is a long time member of the community and has always worked to help promote this community even if his attempts have gone unnoticed by many.

Again hands down top choice.
DarkLord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkLord »

Yes, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
DarkLord

Occasionally playing TMW.

Running Windows 8.1 Pro, OS X Mavericks and Ubuntu 13.10
enchilado