what should a warriors stats be?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
noobguy
Peon
Peon

what should a warriors stats be?

Post by noobguy »

hi i am a level 46 and i want to be a warrior what should my stats be

My stat points are 459
noobguy
Peon
Peon

Re: what should a warriors stats be?

Post by noobguy »

499 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
doorsman
Warrior
Warrior

Post by doorsman »

vit (def/hp) dex (accuracy) luck (crits/avoiding to get crits) agi (speed/avoiding to get hit) str (if any points left)

Those are the important stats for warriors. We might argue endlessly on the order, but I'll give mine. Others will give theirs, it'll be up to you to choose or experiment to find the right stats for you.

Regardless of the lv, a warrior should get higher vit than a mage or archer, since he is the front line. As the front line, the warrior needs to hit his target (dex). He needs to stay alive, so avoiding poisoning and criticals, while he will deal criticals (vit&luck). He needs to be quick if possible so he'll hit as fast as archers can (agi). If you get any points left, you upgrade str. Why str last ? Simple : Why hitting hard if you can touch the monsters? For the points, it'll be up to you to test.

Cheers,
Still on freenode network #manacentral. On the Web at www.manacentral.net

Patience, Integrity and Truth. A harsh Reality...

doors
confuciousnz
Novice
Novice

Post by confuciousnz »

With my archer, I used to have 99dex even at lvl50ish, but I've found with a warrior, approx. 40vit and 50dex are good enough. Strength should be pretty important, and agil.
daemonowner
Novice
Novice

Post by daemonowner »

from my experience in game, a warrior does not need more than 60 dexterity usually(even as a higher level warrior), his vitality is very important as well as luck which at best will not need to exceed 65 imo. agility is something you will not find VERY useful however may come in handy but str will become useful at higher levels and in the GY(grave Yard) but should not get too high otherwise you will be sacrificing too much defense.
hope i could help :)
Daemonowner ~ consistent player of tmw