Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
#156232 by EJlol
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:10 am
From 16th September I will be on 'holiday' for ~1 month in China. I probably won't have time (or access) to check the forums during that time.
#156233 by WildX
Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 pm
Enjoy your time there! :D
#156239 by Reid
Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:57 pm
Your wedding?
#156243 by EJlol
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 am
Technically I'm already married, this will be just the party. We will also celebrate the moon cake festival when we are there. If you're interested I might be able to show a few pictures of the wedding later. The wedding should include lion dancers, too many Chinese people, a completely decorated restaurant and some buses to transport all these people to the restaurant...
#156244 by WildX
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:12 am
In that case congrats and yes pics are a must!
#156245 by Alige
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:33 am
Enjoy mate, and congratulations! :P
EJlol wrote:a completely decorated restaurant

Damn, I wanna see that, waiting for the pics!
#156246 by EJlol
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:33 pm
Alige wrote:Enjoy mate, and congratulations! :P
EJlol wrote:a completely decorated restaurant

Damn, I wanna see that, waiting for the pics!

Well, alright not completely. That was a little bit too expensive. But you may expect something similar to this i guess:

We do have a different style though, so don't look at these light bulbs, colors etc. The chairs and tables will be done so you don't see the ugly chairs and tables. There will be a small stage (not so big!) including a walkway. There will also be a big TV screen somewhere (my wife said 2 meter by 3 meter) and some other decorations. The floor and ceiling won't be done.
#156250 by WildX
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 pm
That's quite fabulous! One day I may also have enough friends to fill a whole restaurant :lol:
#156251 by EJlol
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm
Then you need to make lots and lots of friends. This is one of the rooms in the restaurant:

They have several of those rooms (there are at least 2 other wedding party's at the same time as us when we are there). I guess we will have a smaller room, as there will be only 200 people (20 tables). If you want to fill up the whole restaurant I guess you need to have at least ~1000 friends then. So good luck with making many friends :lol:
Spoiler:
I fill it up with random Chinese people I have never met or seen before. For example the boss (and his family) of my wife's mother is also coming, I have no clue who that is.
#156293 by DeadManWalking
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:16 am
Congratulations EJlol. I hope you have an enjoyable holiday and honeymoon, and that you and your partner can settle down well and enjoy married life.