F--k y-u Romashka (sensible eyes an children don't reed ! )

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Jumpy
Knight
Knight

F--k y-u Romashka (sensible eyes an children don't reed ! )

Post by Jumpy »

hello everyone and everybody

i love this game

but so that everyone knows i just want to say F--k y-u to Romashka

and ban me if you want for that

of course pvp is allowed
of course this world is for everyone
of course it is part of the game

but stopppppp !!!!

what a hell

level 97 warrior and this guy comes and kills you on terranite and you can't do anything about it run or die
you're on blue slime or whatever mobs spot and this guy kills them all following you and spoiling the spot so you only have one thing to do is to go away

come on devs

stop that bullshit crap of differences between archers mages and warriors

or do you want a world made of archers and mages ?
or you want to have all this word pvp with a kind of strange spirit around like the best player will be the one that will best spoil everyone's game and fun playing

all this is really nonsens

so F--k Y-u Romashka and those that play selfish as he does (hopefully he is the only one to do that all time) and with only one goal steeling spot, spoil the game to others, dragging mobs

what do you want me to do ?
have a 102 int mage and have follow mode so that i just pvp this guy or any mage or archer coming to spoil the game in the way he does ?

i refuse that

nuke option is not an option in that case
ignore is not an option in that case
just not caring is not an option also

this is the reason why i open my big mouth and shout F--k Y-u (Romashka)

and devs work on this
this is much more important than a bandit cindy or whatever quest
because it is the spirit of the game
because it is the heart of the game

players

players playing together and everyone knowes i play with others playing mage and archer in good will and good mood

sincerely yours and have fun :))

just hoping it will make move the stone

and come on no answer as it is in game and everyone can do what ever he wants
this is not your game build your server if you don't want that and so on nonsens answers
no it is not against the rules

get your shirt wet and write your opinion

with regards :)
DBMP - BMS - HFDI
Don't Bring Me Problems - Bring Me Solution
and Have Fun Doing It : P

lvl 99 89 56 51 47 42 7
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: F--k y-u Romashka (sensible eyes an children don't reed

Post by Reid »

Well, some person on themanaworld got problem with honor, it's not new sadly. All we can do is.. hmm.. No, nothing hehe ^^
Just delet the pvp flag? or cutting the map in two? 1pvp / 1 not pvp ? Or forcing this person to stop to play? It will be much selfishing, people like to play like that, exept chaning the pvp flag or creating a new rules..

I'm sorry for you Jumpy, it's why I stoped to play too, people bored me for playing/acting like that.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Coolkid 782
Novice
Novice

Post by Coolkid 782 »

Hey jumpy, if you want contact me in game. I might be able to help and get a group of people to protect you or get revenge on Romashka, whichever one you choose :twisted:
I doubt that it will be changed but on the good side, i hear that there might be another map that isnt pvp. :P

cya ingame
~coolkid 782 aka coolkid 782's junk shop
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

the other night i went into the terranite cave and killed everyone for old time's sake. Romashka was the only one i had trouble killing. Be advised.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Jumpy wrote: or do you want a world made of archers and mages ?
The MANA world. :)
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
mistergrey
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mistergrey »

Okay, honorable players of tmw, I, the esteemed mrgrey, have heard your woes and feel your moral outrage. If I'm online, and Romashka is in the terranite mine, I will be there too, avenging all those broken hopes and dreams Romashka leaves scattered amongst the arrow-ridden remains of your butthurt corpses.

... but seriously, I Will do this, because I enjoy killing him several times a day for my own pleasure, but... come on guys, look what he did - he maxed his speed skill, put max archer stats, and is out there taking names. In the time spent asking the devs to remove the One decent pvp map we have in the game, or telling them it's their job to fix, why not fight fire with fire? Pick a relevant skill and stat build, and EAT HIS DAMN FACE OFF lol. He's a silent troll, nothing you can say will make him stop, and what he's doing isn't against the rules. This is not a fault with the rules, it's simply a player exploiting the new additions to the game in a new way, which should prompt us to try the same.

Anyways, I'm out, gonna see if he's online xD.
Tiana wrote: I apologize if I gave anyone the impression that BC is the troll-king of the GM's. That title is rightfully held by mrgrey :P
<Mistakes> you are too difficult to troll

<Frost> Germans have Chess Boxing. English have Cheese Racing.
<Frost> I'm slightly terrified what the Russians consider violent sport.
<o11c> chatroulette

<Jaxad0127> YOu can't grab yourself.
<Jaxad0127> Elenore explicitly prevents it.
<Mistakes> speak for yourself
whynotdad2
Peon
Peon

Post by whynotdad2 »

mistergrey wrote:Okay, honorable players of tmw, I, the esteemed mrgrey, have heard your woes and feel your moral outrage. If I'm online, and Romashka is in the terranite mine, I will be there too, avenging all those broken hopes and dreams Romashka leaves scattered amongst the arrow-ridden remains of your butthurt corpses.

... but seriously, I Will do this, because I enjoy killing him several times a day for my own pleasure, but... come on guys, look what he did - he maxed his speed skill, put max archer stats, and is out there taking names. In the time spent asking the devs to remove the One decent pvp map we have in the game, or telling them it's their job to fix, why not fight fire with fire? Pick a relevant skill and stat build, and EAT HIS DAMN FACE OFF lol. He's a silent troll, nothing you can say will make him stop, and what he's doing isn't against the rules. This is not a fault with the rules, it's simply a player exploiting the new additions to the game in a new way, which should prompt us to try the same.

Anyways, I'm out, gonna see if he's online xD.
Not very new, its been done many times.
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

erm . . yeah . . . i think he knows it has been done before. in fact . . oh yah, that's right . . . . he was one of the ones helping us kill everyone there when we took over the mine the first time.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

It's a pvp map, there's pvp. Don't insult other players because they kill people in a pvp map.
IMO there should be more pvp maps with monsters that can be found also in non-pvp places.

TMW Team member

Deimheucadh
Novice
Novice

Post by Deimheucadh »

So what?
Only Romashka does this way?
I propose the list:

Wind (80+ mage) - kills me every time that meets in the terranite cave
SAXUM ( mage) - the same
Mistakes )80+ mage) - the same, he enjoys killing archers and warriors in the terranite cave, ambushing just after the entrance
Stanton - the same with Mistakes.

So what? What can an archer do with those pirates? Nothing. Just run or die without any reply. I dont know if theres xp given for killing player in pvp zone or not, maybe those people just like torturing bats (like Arkim). They simply like to kill unpunishedly, I think so.
Dude
Novice
Novice

Post by Dude »

ok, so there are some people who enjoy killing others in the Terranite cave....So what? If you dont like them, get a group together and go kill them. We've already got a few volunteers, and if you go asking around town, I'm sure you'll find a few more. EVERYONE loves killing mistakes (assuming they can, of course), and I consider this just another aspect of the game. Is the magic system broken? Well, yeah, but so what? There are still ways to kill a mage, or an archer, or a warrior. Stat correctly, plan your attack....and dont be afraid to drag a mob of monsters along with you to kill them should you be unlucky enough to get killed ;)
Dude - lvl 99
...and yes I know where my car is.....
MrDemonWolf
Peon
Peon

Post by MrDemonWolf »

Dude wrote:EVERYONE loves killing mistakes (assuming they can, of course)
First: True :lol:

Second: The biggest reason anyone likes to kill mistakes is because he has killed them at least once if they have been around long enough. :roll:

Third: I can honestly say that at least mistakes kills you right when you enter the cave (or close to that point) and dosent wait till you have killed a few monsters then kills you just to have a few drops. Which I have seen people do, but I dont really mind PVP in terranite cave all that much at first yea but at least now before you enter your given a warning about it. So I don't see a point in complaining about it. The only problem I personally have against PVP in general is the exact problem Crunch stated earlier.
Never quit and Never give up

In game acts:
Mr Demon Wolf/Demonfox as alt.

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I can understand that players want to vent steam about this issue. But further comments about how bad the situation is are just distracting from our current attempt to form a development task force to solve it. So I moved all development-related posts to a new thread in the technical development forum: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... =2&t=12346

In the meantime you are of course still free to use this thread to express your frustration with certain player killers or trying to organize a social solution for the problem.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
mistergrey
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mistergrey »

People, there's a difference - Romashka and apparently this Wind character sit in wait, killing any and everyone they can surprise. They're what I would call antagonists. Mistakes is more... *steals solanum's term* chaotic neutral..... He won't waste his day lurking in pvp for you, but he might go on the occasional rampage xD.

Be warned; I'll kill Romashka and other annoying lurkers anytime, but screw with my "ex spousal unit" and mrgrey might go on a fun rampage.

All work and no play makes mrgrey KILL A FOOL.
Tiana wrote: I apologize if I gave anyone the impression that BC is the troll-king of the GM's. That title is rightfully held by mrgrey :P
<Mistakes> you are too difficult to troll

<Frost> Germans have Chess Boxing. English have Cheese Racing.
<Frost> I'm slightly terrified what the Russians consider violent sport.
<o11c> chatroulette

<Jaxad0127> YOu can't grab yourself.
<Jaxad0127> Elenore explicitly prevents it.
<Mistakes> speak for yourself
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

mistergrey wrote: Be warned; I'll kill Romashka and other annoying lurkers anytime, but screw with my "ex spousal unit" and mrgrey might go on a fun rampage.

All work and no play makes mrgrey KILL A FOOL.
Attachments
chuck_norris.png
chuck_norris.png (187.45 KiB) Viewed 2681 times
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.