Ask MrWho

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Re: Ask MrWho

Post by DefinitelyNOTMrWho »

Chicka-Maria wrote:solve this for me and make me rich

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_%3D_NP_problem
Code and computer related questions are boring but I will solve your problem.

Yesterday I was on the phone with the only human being who has a lot of problems that need solving, Jay-Z (he has 99 problems but a b*tch ain't one because I helped him solve that) so I was kind of busy. So I took a look at the wikipedia entry you posted and decided to solve your problem by correcting the Euler diagram.

The first picture is Euler's diagram for P, NP, NP-complete, and NP-hard set of problems and the second picture is my diagram which clearly shows that P ≠ NP.

You're welcome.
Attachments
Wikipedia euler Diagram
Wikipedia euler Diagram
800px-P_np_np-complete_np-hard.svg.png (25.74 KiB) Viewed 4564 times
MrWho's diagram
MrWho's diagram
mrwho solved it.png (9.08 KiB) Viewed 4564 times
Gravity is a myth, Earth Sucks!!!
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

SriNitayanda wrote:What is the meaning of life?
If you are wondering why life came into existence the answer is quite simple and OBVIOUS, the Universe (or God) lacks one thing and only a living organism can make that...you guessed it, it's S H I T (or excrements).

I know what you're thinking but just follow me as I explain this. Nothing in this universe can make sh*t (or poo), nothing. Nuclear fision, fusion, black holes, cosmic radiation, particles and all that stuff but none of it can sh*t. So the universe created life. All that living organisms do is consume stuff and sh*t it out.

That is the only reason you and I and all the animals exist: to sh*t. I don't know why this thing is so important but it must be really really valuable to somebody if he went through all the trouble to create life for this.

Next time you're on the toilet and take a huge dump I want you to be happy and sing songs of joy because you just made the universe happy and did the job you were created for.
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Cotillion wrote:What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
You have to be specific on that question, european or african.

The speed might vary but I will tell you that africans swallow much faster then europeans. I tested this theory and found out that africans swallow and europeans spit.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Ty MrWho I just went into the most stinking public toilet in the world and felt, well at least god is happy.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

:lol:
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

DefinitelyNOTMrWho wrote: If you are wondering why life came into existence the answer is quite simple and OBVIOUS, the Universe (or God) lacks one thing and only a living organism can make that...you guessed it, it's S H I T (or excrements).
I thought it was plastic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBRquiS1pis

TMW Team member

Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Mr Who, what is the genre of the angels ?
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Techron
Novice
Novice

Post by Techron »

I think know the answer to this one...
Nard wrote:Mr Who, what is the genre of the angels ?
, but I must concede to MrWho; I do not want to sound like a complete blithering idiot.

Techron

P.S. - I bet it has something to do with Australian music...
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Nard wrote:Mr Who, what is the genre of the angels ?
Angels, hmm, well there is much to discuss about that.

Angels are all a bunch of fags. Just look at some angel pictures, they are painted all over the churches and stuff. They're all guys but they have long hair and wear a sh*tload of makeup. What kind of guys do that?

In some pictures they wear skirts, which is quite disturbing since they didn't have underwear in the ancient times. Just imagine praying to God and then an angel comes down from heaven, flapping his wings and descendint towords you and all of a sudden you see his hairy ballsack from underneath his miniskirt. You might be asking yourself then if God sent him to help you or rape you?

You can't be a credible fighter against the forces of evil when you look like a cheap tranny prostitute dressed more for a swinger party than for a war with the devil. I mean look at that white and delicate angel skin, those hands aren't made for holding swords, they are made for giving your fellow angels handjobs while flapping your gay goose wings.

Now in my opinion the current images we have of angles do not depict reality, angels don't look like that, those images were painted on the walls of churches by some gay freemason punks.

Here is how real angels look like: They have some thick steel armor with huge spikes coming out of every inch of it, they don't have steel boots but wear actual battle tanks. their wings are made of tomahawk missiles and can fire all of them. They don't have arms but actual chainsaws with battle axes at the top. Ah better yet I think i will draw an image of a real angel and how i think he looks like. That will be something the evil forces will actually fear, no homo stuff.
Attachments
ArchangelMichael.jpg
ArchangelMichael.jpg (34.78 KiB) Viewed 4464 times
real angel.png
real angel.png (24.02 KiB) Viewed 4464 times
bugs
Peon
Peon

Post by bugs »

Ah, Indeed its funny to see that :lol:
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

MrWho I was hoping you could help me with a life-long problem of mine. I'm always tripping over my beef thermometer and dragging it on the ground, resulting in rug burns (the bad kind). It seems to me that when I'm not using my ankle spanker, it's always in the way or uncomfortable. Is there anything I can do to lessen the burden of my bald-headed yogurt dispenser? Many have suggested a reduction, but I am not scarring my fandangled mandangler any sooner than I would cut off an arm.
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

yourmistakes wrote:MrWho I was hoping you could help me with a life-long problem of mine. I'm always tripping over my beef thermometer and dragging it on the ground, resulting in rug burns (the bad kind). It seems to me that when I'm not using my ankle spanker, it's always in the way or uncomfortable. Is there anything I can do to lessen the burden of my bald-headed yogurt dispenser? Many have suggested a reduction, but I am not scarring my fandangled mandangler any sooner than I would cut off an arm.
There is much to discuss about this but before we start let's use a more child friendly name for the "ankle spanker", let's call it "the big P".

First of all, when talking about the big P, we need to take a look at human evolution and how we came to be on this planet. Don't believe any of the scientific bullshit which says we come from apes and stupid stuff like that. You have to be an idiot to think men evolved from some hairy monkeys. If that was true then I'd ask the stupid scientists one question (to which they won't have the answer): "If men evolved from monkeys why can't we suck our own reproductive organs like monkeys do?" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1d1MqXWYHM ). Now that we got that stupid evolution theory out of the way, let me tell you how things really went down on planet earth:

In the beginning there were no humans, the earth was crawling with big Ps, they were everywhere, just like a bunch of snakes (only with no eyes), i know it's hard to imagine but here is a picture: http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/ph ... bc9da282ad. Now after a while evolution kicked in, living organisms evolve to suit their needs, so out big Ps needed legs to walk faster and run so they started evolving legs. After a million years, they needed hands to catch food and scratch their ballsacks, so if you follow me on this idea we will get to the point where, after milions of years of evolution, the big Ps ended up with evolving a human to suit their needs.

If you think about it for a moment you will realise that the most precious thing a man has is his P. In every sport we wear protective gear and are always careful not to damage or hurt our P. That's because the big P is actually protecting itself, it is telling us subconciously what to do. In fact our whole lives and our decisions are actually taken by our Ps but, like i said before, we don't realise it.

Now, regarding your question, I could start writing 100 pages of advice here but I think it's better if I recommend a book that I read and it helped me a lot with my huge P problems. I will attach a picture, hope it helps.

You're welcome.

i'm ready to answer another question and help another soul, shoot away.
Attachments
book1.jpg
book1.jpg (131.76 KiB) Viewed 4370 times