I was scammed by Holako, and need help please!

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Dustman
Novice
Novice

Re: I was scammed by Holako, and need help please!

Post by Dustman »

Firstly thanks to try to help me! I really must say i am very sad about the lost Funky but i am more shocked and disappointed from the "scammer" that he does what he does. I had much contact with Mind at the past and also we had much little disputes and i think its more the thing, that I got scammed and not what rare or item was stolen. I am a very open person and i like to play with other players and have fun together but truly thats not fun anymore and i want an truly Sorry form mind and also my funky hat back and that we communicate that out....thats not how ppl have fun together thats a no go ...scamming...lieing i dont like that... Mind pls talk with me :x
midoman1620
Newly Registered User

Post by midoman1620 »

lol Dustman you are lair/you gave it to me gift then want trade back and change your opinion .trade is done man / i didnot take anything from you
Without satisfied / and if you donot know me then how you lend me item and not my friend or anything /
No one will believe this talk / how player give another player item and no know him very well/ you are lair / i didnot scam on you like you said/ you gave me item as a gift and i will not trade it back because you changed your opinion about funky/ and from rules of game no trade or lend anything to player you didnot know so GMs not make anything to me or you cuz iyou gave me gift then want it back after some time lol. qwertry boy and alot of players gave you gifts of rares and no one asked you to make gift back .
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

midoman1620 wrote:lol Dustman you are lair/you gave it to me gift then want trade back and change your opinion .trade is done man / i didnot take anything from you
Without satisfied / and if you donot know me then how you lend me item and not my friend or anything /
No one will believe this talk / how player give another player item and no know him very well/ you are lair / i didnot scam on you like you said/ you gave me item as a gift and i will not trade it back because you changed your opinion about funky/ and from rules of game no trade or lend anything to player you didnot know so GMs not make anything to me or you cuz iyou gave me gift then want it back after some time lol. qwertry boy and alot of players gave you gifts of rares and no one asked you to make gift back .
THIS is exactly why these types of scams cannot be moderated. We cannot take one player's word over another's based on reputation as that defeats any values of equality. I'm gonna stop discussing this as it's quickly about to turn in what everybody likes to call "drama". Keep it civil. WildX out.

TMW Team member

Rill
Novice
Novice

Post by Rill »

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Dustman
Novice
Novice

Post by Dustman »

"Holako" its obviously that it was not a gift ....
when you speak in the one moment of trusting with lending things :

[20:21] Holako: can you lend me it to wear
[20:21] Dustman: idk i dont know you so good
[20:22] Holako: then how you lend peoples things and them lend you
[20:22] Holako: how you trust anyone?

and then say it was a gift .... its NOT! you can read it ur self ....
then you asked me for try it ...

[20:22] Dustman: i lend ppl something when i played some houre with them or know them good
[20:23] Holako: oh just test them

"just test them" does it look like a gift for you ? its NOT..
you asked to test it and i said "sure" that does not mean its a gift and in the context all can see there is no word of a gift its a "testing" lending for very short time and it was not more...

[20:24] Dustman: sure

and after that you dont said nothing more you took the hat and equipped it and runn around and then run outsides after that i wrote you pls come back and you said "okay now" why then you gone offline and write like this ...
it dont seems like a gift and why you say then that ? you really dont write with me only that i am a lier why that ? why you want that funky when i say and prove it that it was not a gift and and ppl that was there can say for sure too that it dont seemed like a big gift ...

our conversation ...why you dont speak with me ? and say only i lie and it was a gift

[18:29] Dustman: pls give me my funky hat back !
[18:29] Holako: *AFK*:
[18:40] Dustman: are you here
[18:41] Holako: no iam not . look on froums you are lair you gave me funky like gift not lend
[18:41] Dustman: i dont do it
[18:42] Dustman: i said after you said can i try it i said sure
[18:42] Dustman: that was no word of gift
[18:42] Dustman: pls give me my funky back
[18:42] Holako: lol no / gift not back
[18:43] Dustman: lol
[18:43] Dustman: what do you think look at the chat lock
[18:43] Dustman: there was never a word of a gift
[18:43] Dustman: firstly you wanted lend witch hat and then the funky
[18:44] Dustman: then you wanted to try it (how it looks) and i said okay
[18:44] Dustman: you dont asked for a gift or something like that
[18:44] Dustman: man give me the funky pls
[18:44] Dustman: why i would gift you a rare thats worth much? i dont want to leave tmw
[18:45] Holako: lol you are lair dust
[18:45] Dustman: where i lie
[18:45] Dustman: ?
[18:46] Holako: gift not back
[18:46] Dustman: itr was NO gift and you know that
[18:46] Holako: lol you are lair
[18:47] Dustman: man do you saw my post and the chat lock there was no word for a gift
[18:47] Dustman: you asked for lending
[18:47] Dustman: or trying and it does not mean a gift
[18:48] Dustman: [20:23] Holako: oh just test them
[18:48] Dustman: and before we spoke about trusting when i lend something
[18:48] Dustman: there was never a word of a gift
[18:48] Dustman: give me it back
[18:48] Dustman: you know its ture
[18:48] Dustman: true
[18:49] Holako: what them? no word on them mean funky hat you are lair dust and i had gift not lend
[18:50] Dustman: NO
[18:50] Dustman: read the post and ur conversation
[18:50] Dustman: mind that is not a game what you play
[18:52] Dustman: give me it back
[19:00] Dustman: and now ?
[19:00] Dustman: why you reallly want to keep it? when it was no gift
[19:00] Holako: *AFK*:
[19:01] Dustman: starchild saw this and it dont looked as an gift
[19:01] Holako: *AFK*:
[19:05] Dustman: ?
[19:05] Dustman: why you dont talk with me
[19:05] Dustman: do you think its not a big thing this all ?
[19:05] Dustman: i want my funky hat back
[19:05] Holako: *AFK*:
[19:16] Dustman: you think you can do what you want ?
[19:16] Holako: *AFK*:

can you prove it was a gift?
our conversation are all here and you can see its not how you simply say!
Dustman
Novice
Novice

Post by Dustman »

"holakao" you cant know that from qwerty boy and me for sure you are mind cause mind always were angry about that qwerty gift me first opera that i was searching for so long and then 3 other rares under that was also funky hat and you got nothing from him .... also he dont play anymore and i have logs where he say it was a gift and he dont come back yet and want his old rares back... and if he would come that would be a other thing and look at rubi he gift so so much rares away and leave then he come back and asked for little help but he dont asked for his rares back cause it was a real gift and man not like this with you, me and the funky ... i stand here and say it was not a gift and showed the chat logs and it dont looked that way and when you write GMs cant make anything that sounds like you know what you do and what you have to say to dont give me it back!
Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Pawneeboy »

I still think consequences should be in order for MinD and all of his alts/accounts :alt-=:
I'm John H., Tom Foolery, Dresden (not German), King Fisher, Clay, John Frost and Preacher. :alt-6: :alt-7:
Dustman
Novice
Novice

Post by Dustman »

Wildx for me it is a drama =/ the funky and the lies make burn my blood :oops: :alt--:
midoman1620
Newly Registered User

Post by midoman1620 »

[20:21] Holako: can you lend me it to wear
[20:21] Dustman: idk i dont know you so good
[20:22] Holako: then how you lend peoples things and them lend you
[20:22] Holako: how you trust anyone?

what you wrote is from our first meeting and before we are friends /and no word here mean funky hat and you know that and where is the date of that conversation?? answer me ? and where is screenshot that prove your saying ? lol dust you want to lie just do it put iam not idiot /and gift not back my friend .and thank you for making me famous on the server just for take gift item /i wish you best of luck my friend and iam so sorry but itis my opinion to keep my gift with myself .
Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Pawneeboy »

WildX this might be a game but it is a community too and in any community you have laws against scamming, so are you telling everyone that as a community, the council can't punish scammers?
I'm John H., Tom Foolery, Dresden (not German), King Fisher, Clay, John Frost and Preacher. :alt-6: :alt-7:
Dustman
Novice
Novice

Post by Dustman »

here is a screenshot of my log at the day when it happens and man the last what you wrote was
[20:23] Holako: oh just test them

i explan all i can do and what you say it simply it was a gift and no more ! :evil: :x

DOES [20:23] Holako: oh just test them
AND [20:24] Dustman: sure
MEANS FOR YOU IT WAS A GIFT !?!

and we are no friends ... friends would say man i understand this wrong here you have it back !
Attachments
holako scammmm.png
holako scammmm.png (116.86 KiB) Viewed 7925 times
Last edited by Dustman on 08 Sep 2016, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

This is becoming a thread about me answering questions and people ignoring the answers and asking me the same questions.

TMW Team member

Dustman
Novice
Novice

Post by Dustman »

THANKS VERY MUCH for the gift !!!Anonymous Player!!! i dont know what to say :o :o :o :o WOW THANKS i am very
grateful :shock: :shock: :shock: :alt-8: :alt-8: i am very surprised thanks very much =)
love in community +10
i really hope if you are mybe in some bad situation or sad or anything elso someone come and stand by ur side as you did to me with that reaction of my post =) thanks =)

also thanks all that wanted to help me or helped me thanks the crew too =) guys =) :) ty
Dustman
Novice
Novice

Post by Dustman »

feels little strange for the gift i got :? like that someone payed my bill ... i trust and failed and lost something and now i got a real gift sooo what i want say thanks man thanks its now my trusting and good will hat ^^ :wink: :wink: :D :)
Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Micksha »

Very happy for you Dusty :D :D :D Unless I still I feel some imbalance for the following: Dusty lost his Funky Hat due to this scamming, Holako/MinD was punished by publishing all his alts, but Holako also was rewarded with a Funky Hat.

With all the information in this post in my opinion 1) it was scamming and 2) it should not give a reward for scamming. Does anyone in any country put people into jail but let them keep their stolen goods? I dont think so.

I understand the judges have to look at both sides, but seeing all this and still saying "it could still have been a normal trade" feels like the judges have no Idea of how and why people like Dusty, who are playing for collecting rares, act. I guess nobody would trade a Funky Hat against nothing - and if he would it should be clear in the logs that it is a present!

And by the way what Holako is saying here in this post is exactly what I said to him when I got his Bull helmet (which was indeed a trade, Bull Helmet vs. Beret). But he kept mourning and even said he want to stop playing because of this. What do you think how Dusty felt when you stole his Funky Hat?

Nah the story seems to end here, with a generous present of an unknown player :) Keep enjoying your game all, and take care.