Some excerpts

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Ecuador
Novice
Novice

Re: Some excerpts

Post by Ecuador »

Amarynthus wrote:No, you didn't write it properly.
Which line? What is not clear to you? You want me to add something?
Amarynthus wrote:I've just been ignoring this, and would happily continue to do so, but this comment just irked me too much. It is blatantly disrespectful to post garbage and expect everyone else to work hard to decode it to try to uncover your intent or meaning.
I think the persons participating in the quoted conversations didn't complain that they not understanding. I shared the first 2 quotes with Miksha before posting here and i think he didn't complain of not understanding. Exactly what's not clear to you? I think your reply is like "garbage" and narrow minded. You want to know my "intent" of posting the quotes? What do you want? As i replied to WildX that (part quoting) "I wanted to present it as it is, without adding my own commentary", you want me to add some commentary to the quotes?
Amarynthus wrote:And when you top that by essentially insulting their intelligence for not being willing or able to read your mind, then you're just being ... well, I'll let you read my mind on filling in the appropriate anatomical region to complete that sentence.
I think the 2 persons gave me a negative reply so i gave a negative reply to them. I think you're being illogical.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: Some excerpts

Post by WildX »

Locking this topic to prevent a flamewar. Let's just never discuss this again.

TMW Team member