Cassy steps down

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Cassy steps down

Post by Cassy »

I'm already pretty late but better late than never:

I'm hereby officially stepping down from all of my roles (Content Developer, Wiki admin, forum admin, TMWC, ...).
However, this is not farewell.
If the current TMWC is fine with it, I will stay as an advisor (I see you already put me in that group, thanks ;) ).
I think with all the in-game information and also some technical stuff I can still be a help in some discussions.

Maybe you want to know the reason why I became less active, inactive and now officially stepping down:
Last year in December I was offered a strategic sales position at a huge international company - a great career opportunity.
While I never regretted the decision to take this offer it came with the downside that I hardly have private time anymore.
So I had to set priorities and sorry, but spending my few time with my friends and family is more imporant to me than game development.
Also as a developer and TMWC member you need some nerves :D I already have enough pressure at work (but also pleasure).
So please forgive me that I leave my positions and also can't finish some work and one project I started.

Many thanks to all of you, I had an awesome time developing for TMW ♥
Special thanks here to V0id, Wushin, o11c, Frost, Nard, Melkior and many others.

Like I said, it's no farewell, I will show up every now and then.
If you want to contact me in the meantime feel free to write me an email - see my profile.
So see you ♥
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: Cassy steps down

Post by Reid »

Your work was of a very good quality, I didn't have the time to work aside you but I saw enough to say that you were a great dev. TMW will remain open to you if your situation change (for the greater good of course) and that you have more free time. :)

Also, your work is not forgotten, we will try as much as possible to incorporate as much of it in the fusion!
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Always sad to see one of the good ones leave!
Thank you for your time and dedication.
I hope your life is filled with smiles and laughter, and you
Come back every now and then and say hi.

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

So long and thanks for all the fish! Look forward to seeing you peak back in.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

Good luck in your career and every other part of your life! Thanks for the great work you put into TMW :)

TMW Team member

Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

Thanks for all things you do for this game ! i love moonshroom :alt-9:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XziLriH ... bVmj7KYeYx
MAF Clan hope you will get best life you can !
And i wiould like to give a speacial thanks for item you sold me when i need it :alt-6:
ENJOY YOUR LIFE :alt-3: and come back sometime !
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
mas886
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mas886 »

Thanks for all the time you have given to the project and all the cool things you managed to do, your effort surely made a difference here. A lot of luck on your career and life and we all hope to see you around from time to time!!

Lots of luck!!!