Just wondering something....

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Just wondering something....

Post by Pawneeboy »

I'm curious about the lack of GM and Dev activity on Legacy? Is it to do with this recent Candor challenge or something else? Is Legacy about to go offline or something? Please get back to us, thank you :D
I'm John H., Tom Foolery, Dresden (not German), King Fisher, Clay, John Frost and Preacher. :alt-6: :alt-7:
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: Just wondering something....

Post by WildX »

The only active GM is Prsm and dev activity isn't really to be expected on Legacy.

I can't invest my time here when the chances of that time being wasted are so high. Also, it's just not fun anymore. I really hope TMW recovers but I won't be the one trying to do that this time. :/

TMW Team member

Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Pawneeboy »

Yeah knew about the dev thing.....but I haven't seen much GM activity since the 27th.
I'm John H., Tom Foolery, Dresden (not German), King Fisher, Clay, John Frost and Preacher. :alt-6: :alt-7:
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

I wasn’t going to make it common news, but I am out of country till June 6.

I will be back to GMing shortly after that!

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Pawneeboy »

Ah ok, I kinda figured it was something like that, I hope you enjoy your trip :D
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

I just want to note that this is why I was a GM. I could have covered for this week.

I don't think the community is big enough right now to fully elect someone, but maybe we could relax the rules again and push a well-liked candidate through? I'm just throwing this out there as an idea. A single poll with 3 top candidates with a low minimum votes requirement. I can think of some prople who could make good GMs and be able to help Prsm out. It's not a job for just one person, even if they're a really good GM.

TMW Team member

Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Pawneeboy »

During the day (American CST) it'll be easy to find someone....but late-night and early morning i'd think you'll have a very hard time find someone...of course that said there isn't much GMing to be done when there is only 1-3 people on xD
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

I thought we had more players on European time zones actually. I haven't seen stats for this though...

TMW Team member

Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Pawneeboy »

From what I've observed over the last week or 2....between 1 AM-3 AM (7 AM-9 AM London time) it has been DEAD...The average highest amount of players at that point has been around 5....(I have a really weird sleep cycle xD)
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

You need to look at UTC afternoons, not mornings. Nobody plays in the morning and it's always been that way. In my experience UTC afternoon weekends are the peak times.

TMW Team member