Bit busy

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Bit busy

Post by Reid »

For those who wasn't on IRC last week:
I found an appartment really near my university and job, I'm at 5minutes of my university instead of 1hour. :P

Though, I need some time to put everything in the right place, paying some food and chocolate and then think about how to get internet...
I will post some picture of the place soon, it's a little chamber of ~10m^2, but it's great, I can finally eat at anytime!

So yeah, I won't be much accessible until the end of this week, think about wishing me a happy birthday when I come back! [...] [...]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: Bit busy

Post by WildX »

Good news is you can spend less time traveling now, bad news is I'll have to find your new hiding spot for all the cookies alt28

TMW Team member

Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: Bit busy

Post by Reid »

Many things happened this month, I get fired and I needed to rush to find a new job, so, welcome back to McDonald's... alt25
Here again, good and bad thing, the McDonald's is really near my new home, so I will spend even less time than what I used to to travel to my last job! Bad news is that I kill many cows. :'(
Anyway, I need some days to adapt myself to the rhythm of this new job (to not get exhausted everytime that I come back home), but I restarted to work regularly on Evol. :)
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect