New Melle Weapon Idea

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.
Forum rules
This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums
Bobisha
Newly Registered User

New Melle Weapon Idea

Post by Bobisha » 04 Jan 2020, 00:50

I think that there should be a crowbar for melee attacks. It can be red, with the straight part being a steel color. The description of the weapon can be, "What Would Gordon Do?"
GalebG4M
Newly Registered User

Re: New Melle Weapon Idea

Post by GalebG4M » 31 Jan 2020, 10:25

Eh, the crowbar is sort of a modern item, I guess it would look somewhat out of place in a medieval fantasy inspired setting, unless as an easter egg/Half-Life reference somewhere.
WildX
Development Producer
Development Producer

Post by WildX » 31 Jan 2020, 16:13

GalebG4M wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 10:25
Eh, the crowbar is sort of a modern item, I guess it would look somewhat out of place in a medieval fantasy inspired setting, unless as an easter egg/Half-Life reference somewhere.
These type of items always lead me to learn some obscure facts about their history.

In this case I could only find that "The first attestation of the word is dated back to circa 1400" (Wikipedia, with reference).

It's something that I could imagine a blacksmith would be able to do with simple metals. It could be a fun low level melee weapon if someone wanted to give it a try.
gumi
Developer
Developer

Post by gumi » 31 Jan 2020, 22:49

could also be nice to have a Lead Pipe weapon that deals +20 neurotoxin damage