i need justice

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
mumen1
Peon
Peon

i need justice

Post by mumen1 »

salah steal all my items and salah is janez berbu, valc and idk another player have him please anyone can help me about that any ADM. you can talk to vale123 or lolz, valc steal him.

Bastex
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: i need justice

Post by o11c »

It is not possible for items be stolen.

Don't give our your password; don't fall for scams.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
mumen1
Peon
Peon

Post by mumen1 »

i dont give him my passwords his give me a program and his tell me prove it its nice, and when i prove it all, my passwords and usernames his got it
vale123
Peon
Peon

Post by vale123 »

valc theft me

He took advantage of that I am a good person to steal

please for justice
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Big Crunch »

I'm sorry, if you entered all of your login and password information into a program that another player gives you, you have fallen for a scam. There is nothing we can do about your lost items, i'm afraid.

Because of this, we have added a message when you login to not give passwords or login information to anyone. Please pay attention to the news when you login.
sexy red bearded GM
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

mumen1 wrote:i dont give him my passwords his give me a program and his tell me prove it its nice, and when i prove it all, my passwords and usernames his got it
First, you told me he "hacked you."
Then you told me your brother gave him the login as a prank.
Then you told me you and Janez are friends and he said he'll return the items, so please don't ban anyone. You told me he said I should give you his login information so you can get the things back yourself.
After I threatened you to stop harassing me personally, you finally sent email to the admin mailbox and claimed that Janez gave you a USB stick that infected your computer and he stole all your Internet logins. I replied that was a serious matter for the police, and TMW would not get directly involved. You replied to repeat your original demand, then badgered me in the game today until I @kicked you.

I'm not so stupid as you believe. Apparently, neither is anyone else.

Bastex, on top of all your bullshit, you and Janez/Supiour have each been so persistent in harassing me personally via PM and IRC and whisper in the game, that you are each a gnat's arsehole away from learning a valuable lesson.
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Bastex and Salah, if your too obtuse to understand Frost, your on borrowed time......
So watch what you say and how you say it!
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Though Bastex can be often in (too much) heavy verbatim mode, when he wants something; comparing him with Salah-Supiour-King Valc-Kiruana... is like confusing a phone book and toilet paper: Salah-Supiour-King Valc-Kiruana (Inka-Natsuki/s-mack/super-buster/chiribo/heinz guro) is under several permanent bans from Platyna Big Crunch,and Frost for scamming and phishing. If he is in game again, this is ban evasion.

[2012-09-13 15:40:29] 009-1.gat(47,39) Frost's Homunculus(2212851) : @block Treik
[2012-09-13 15:40:34] 009-1.gat(47,39) Frost's Homunculus(2212851) : @l Salah is banned
[2012-09-13 15:44:48] 009-1.gat(47,39) Frost's Homunculus(2212851) : @block Pirate
[2012-09-13 15:44:53] 009-1.gat(47,39) Frost's Homunculus(2212851) : @l salah again
[2012-09-13 15:45:48] 009-1.gat(47,39) Frost's Homunculus(2212851) : @block Megahize
[2012-09-13 15:45:57] 009-1.gat(47,39) Frost's Homunculus(2212851) : @l salah is banned
Platyna wrote:Phishing falls to "don't abuse other users". As well as Platinum's terms of service.
Not to mention Salah is to be hunted because I banned her/him from using Platinums services at all.
Next time when there is an argument in rules interpretation notify me, as I set the rules, and I am here to solve such things.

Regards.
And finally: I hope I have been exhaustive
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.