New year's GM event

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

New year's GM event

Post by SriNitayanda »

If you missed the mega xmas event, or won a reward that didn't satisfy you, you have another chance to fix that!

The GM team will host another event on 2.1 at 18:00 server time, to celebrate 2016. Yes already this weekend!

On the menu we'll have hide and seek event where you'll need to find Silent Dawn and NitayandaRama.
After you'll find both of them, veryapeGM and Prsm each will drop a toothbrush on mob infested GM island. (trolls may randomly die during this event, so be nice :p)
If it wasn't enough, we'll decide which GM deserves to die (in case Ginaria shows up it will be her), whoever kills him/her will get to pick another number from GM storage.
In order to conclude the event we'll let you kill each other, the last man standing will be our last winner for the event.

We replenished gm storage inventory, it has now ~80 rares from chef hat through toy sabre and even 1 eye patch. The other ~20 inventory places include illia items, sorcerer robes etc... the number of winners will be limited this time.
You can win only once, meaning once per person not alt.

Have an awesome new year on behalf of TMWC.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: New year's GM event

Post by Ledmitz »

SriNitayanda wrote:The GM team will host another event on 2.1 at 18:00 server time
8) 2.1? Just to be clear, is that January 2nd? Hope I can make it. The Christmas one was beyond any expectations. :D

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

Ledmitz wrote:
SriNitayanda wrote:The GM team will host another event on 2.1 at 18:00 server time
8) 2.1? Just to be clear, is that January 2nd? Hope I can make it. The Christmas one was beyond any expectations. :D
And that was a hit below the belt.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Ledmitz wrote:2.1? Just to be clear, is that January 2nd?
Yes using European date format dd/mm,
SriNitayanda wrote:Yes already this weekend!

if it wasn't clear enough. ^
Travolta wrote:And that was a hit below the belt.
Care to elaborate? seems to me like you weren't happy with your reward last event.
But it also seems to me that Ledmitz was genuine when he wrote that the event was beyond expectations.
What did you expect favoritism from the GMs?
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

No insult intended. Yes, it was a great event and would have been even if I had no prize. I love slime fighting and especially PVP. Damn you mahouking! :lol:

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

like previous event i here is a list of the people who won and what they won.
this time i provide a screenshot of gm storage before the event (we shuffled the items again so it won't help you next event).

1. Tezer431 found Prsm chose number 7 which was Red rabbit ears.
this made all the other items above 7 to move one slot to the left.

2. Nuypost found NitayandaRama, chose number 25 which was actually 26-1 in the pic and turned to be bunny ears.
(all numbers above 25 now moved 2 slots to the left)

Toothbrush winners:
3. Rikki chose number 73 which is actually 75-2 in the pic and was a guy fawks mask.

4. Komornyik chose number 51 which is number 53 in the pic (53-2) changed and chose number 42 which is 44 in the pic, which was red rabbit ears. (all numbers above 42 now 3 slots to the left.)

5. tigrou3tac chose number 46 which is number 49 in the pic (49-3), changed to 36 which is 38 in the pic (38-2) and won an eye patch.

Killed SD:
6. Dustman chose number 2 bunch of parsley in the pic, changed to 22 which is 23 in the pic (23-1 only one number below 22 was chosen) and won a paper bag. (everything above 22 moved another slot to the left)

Last man standing:
7. MAF-Saulc-Youtube chose number 27 which is 30 in the pic (30-dustman-nuypost-tezer431) and won Santa beard hat.
Attachments
gmstorageend212016.png
gmstorageend212016.png (91.76 KiB) Viewed 2390 times
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

Thank you for the event. CRC members won few nice items :-)
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

Yes ty guys. I found myself entranced when looking at GM storage. Impressive stuff. :o

Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

Thanks GM again French player got lot of nice rewards !
MAF POWER :alt-9:

-Regards
-MAF-Saulc
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Crazyk8e
Novice
Novice

Post by Crazyk8e »

Would have participated had it not been 4:00am local time for me.

I bet it was lots of fun but it is my belief there should be events a few hours apart or so to make it easier for players on all sides of the world :)