Compile Trouble > Code::Blocks

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Lavia
Peon
Peon

Compile Trouble > Code::Blocks

Post by Lavia »

I clone the last Git Repository of eAthena Client, and when I'm trying to compile I got this in the build log:
-------------- Build: default in The Mana World ---------------

WARNING: Can't read file's timestamp: C:\TMW\eAthenaClient\src\gui\tabbedcontainer.cpp
Linking executable: tmw.exe
mingw32-g++.exe: .objs\src\gui\tabbedcontainer.o: No such file or directory
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 1 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings
Has been this file deleted from repository and not removed from TMW's Code::Blocks project?
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Re: Compile Trouble > Code::Blocks

Post by EJlol »

project files can be out of date.
Lavia
Peon
Peon

Post by Lavia »

EJlol wrote:project files can be out of date.
I managed to compile the client. I've to remove that file and add a couple more.

Now I've another problem with the new tmw.exe: when I open it, it request a ttf font that it's missing (I download it), then I try again and the executable automatically shutdown (without an error or something).
Why this isn't happening with the oficial tmw.exe?
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

Does the logfile say anything useful? (C:\Documents and Settings\username\.tmw\tmw.log), do you have all dll files? Im not sure but I thought the git client now also uses the SDL_ttf.dll file.
Lavia
Peon
Peon

Post by Lavia »

EJlol wrote:Does the logfile say anything useful? (C:\Documents and Settings\username\.tmw\tmw.log), do you have all dll files? Im not sure but I thought the git client now also uses the SDL_ttf.dll file.
I couldn't find the logfile (isn't in the TMW folder). The sdterr sdtour txt files are completely empty. I've all the dll files...

Thanks
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

You are looking in the wrong directory. Look in your user folder under documents and settings, not the folder where you installed TMW.

The reason for your error is most likely that you are missing dejavusans.ttf which is expected in the tmw install directory in the subdirectory /data/fonts. It is part of the TMW data git repository (which is separated from the program repository) but not delivered with the updates yet.

When you compile your client yourself based on git it is heavily recommended that you also use a data directory from git. Instructions can be found here: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... =13&t=2617
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Crush wrote:The reason for your error is most likely that you are missing dejavusans.ttf which is expected in the tmw install directory in the subdirectory /data/fonts. It is part of the TMW data git repository (which is separated from the program repository) but not delivered with the updates yet.
The font is part of the client repository, not tmwdata. Delivering it with the updates isn't an option, as it's needed before that.
Lavia
Peon
Peon

Post by Lavia »

Crush wrote:You are looking in the wrong directory. Look in your user folder under documents and settings, not the folder where you installed TMW.
woops, thanks. I've found the problem
jaxad0127 wrote:
Crush wrote:The reason for your error is most likely that you are missing dejavusans.ttf which is expected in the tmw install directory in the subdirectory /data/fonts. It is part of the TMW data git repository (which is separated from the program repository) but not delivered with the updates yet.
The font is part of the client repository, not tmwdata. Delivering it with the updates isn't an option, as it's needed before that.
There was missing the graphics/gui folder (it was on the git repository)

:) It's working now
raymond
Peon
Peon

Post by raymond »

i got the same problem of the first post.... how was it solved?

i remove the file tabbedcontainer and he gives me this:

Code: Select all

.objs\src\game.o:game.cpp:(.text+0x5d0)||undefined reference to `NpcIntegerDialog::NpcIntegerDialog()'|
.objs\src\game.o:game.cpp:(.text+0x6ac)||undefined reference to `NpcStringDialog::NpcStringDialog()'|
.objs\src\game.o:game.cpp:(.text+0x606e)||undefined reference to `NpcStringDialog::isInputFocused()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup.o:setup.cpp:(.text+0x5f5)||undefined reference to `TabbedArea::TabbedArea()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup.o:setup.cpp:(.text+0x147d)||undefined reference to `TabbedArea::TabbedArea()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_audio.o:setup_audio.cpp:(.text+0xbc3)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_audio.o:setup_audio.cpp:(.text+0xbe8)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_audio.o:setup_audio.cpp:(.text+0xe92)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_audio.o:setup_audio.cpp:(.text+0xeb5)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_audio.o:setup_audio.cpp:(.text+0x1a11)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_audio.o:setup_audio.cpp:(.text+0x1a36)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_audio.o:setup_audio.cpp:(.text+0x1ce0)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_audio.o:setup_audio.cpp:(.text+0x1d03)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x781)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x7a6)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x85a)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x9c7)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x9ea)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x1103)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x1128)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x11dc)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x1349)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_joystick.o:setup_joystick.cpp:(.text+0x136c)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_keyboard.o:setup_keyboard.cpp:(.text+0x831)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_keyboard.o:setup_keyboard.cpp:(.text+0x856)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_keyboard.o:setup_keyboard.cpp:(.text+0xa24)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_keyboard.o:setup_keyboard.cpp:(.text+0xa47)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_keyboard.o:setup_keyboard.cpp:(.text+0x1211)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_keyboard.o:setup_keyboard.cpp:(.text+0x1236)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_keyboard.o:setup_keyboard.cpp:(.text+0x1404)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_keyboard.o:setup_keyboard.cpp:(.text+0x1427)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_players.o:setup_players.cpp:(.text+0x11e7)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_players.o:setup_players.cpp:(.text+0x120c)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_players.o:setup_players.cpp:(.text+0x1635)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::SDLGraphicsby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn11SDLGraphicsE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::Graphicsby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn8GraphicsE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::Buttonby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn6ButtonE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::CheckBoxby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn8CheckBoxE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::FocusHandlerby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn12FocusHandlerE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::ListBoxby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn7ListBoxE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::Sliderby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn6SliderE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::TextBoxby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn7TextBoxE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::TextFieldby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn9TextFieldE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::Fontby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn4FontE |
players.o:setup_players.cpp:(.text+0x1658)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_players.o:setup_players.cpp:(.text+0x280d)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_players.o:setup_players.cpp:(.text+0x2832)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_players.o:setup_players.cpp:(.text+0x2c5b)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_players.o:setup_players.cpp:(.text+0x2c7e)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_video.o:setup_video.cpp:(.text+0x3d90)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_video.o:setup_video.cpp:(.text+0x3db5)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_video.o:setup_video.cpp:(.text+0x48bc)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_video.o:setup_video.cpp:(.text+0x48df)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_video.o:setup_video.cpp:(.text+0x7db4)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::LayoutHelper(gcn::Container*)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_video.o:setup_video.cpp:(.text+0x7dd9)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::getPlacer(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_video.o:setup_video.cpp:(.text+0x88e0)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\gui\setup_video.o:setup_video.cpp:(.text+0x8903)||undefined reference to `LayoutHelper::~LayoutHelper()'|
.objs\src\net\npchandler.o:npchandler.cpp:(.text+0x5c5)||undefined reference to `NpcIntegerDialog::setRange(int, int)'|
.objs\src\net\npchandler.o:npchandler.cpp:(.text+0x6a1)||undefined reference to `NpcStringDialog::setValue(std::string const&)'|
||=== Build finished: 49 errors, 0 warnings ===|
raymond
Peon
Peon

Post by raymond »

ok... i made a pull n everything works fine now