[SOLVED] Help me Gm

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Re: [SOLVED] Help me Gm

Post by Vink »

nando wrote:not no content in karry game showing us what was forbidden, only after a certain time to put a new NPC showing the rules .. :
Hello nando! The rules have been posted on the forum for a long time. Not being aware of them is no excuse.
I hope that you play honestly with your new char, and if you do, I wish you good luck!
nando
Novice
Novice

Re: [SOLVED] Help me Gm

Post by nando »

Hello.

The forum is usually sought when there are problems in your account, deichar suggestions ..
For both this Avit anteiormente should have put in the game, you can even see that much of this notice was placed nescessitar a new NPC ..
Will that almost nobody knew the rules and decided to put it, I believe that is it.
I'm not tending to give any excuse, simply to show who controls this game that the rules were not posted in the game, believes that only the site, so that was not visited before (I believe).
I still have hope of achieving what I lost in an irregular way (my previous level) still insist on this forum created to answer this for me ...
Please have a great trial, and with whom she commands the game, old files ...
I would ask those who have access to them, showing that there was a Fernando PJL in the game and that level was 70, not well justified without this help a person who has access to it.
Please, I do not think I am asking for something that may harm the .. I am only asking the previous level which was cut off by someone in an irregular way and after a while that I came posting this new forum trying to get my right .. .
(Excuse me for anything)
:?:
Do a vase with a little clay: the empty space inside, it is what gives you value.