Prsm and o11c abusing me and my friend

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Prsm and o11c abusing me and my friend

Post by Dark_Mag »

Hm, maybe this "guy" didn't sleep enough today? His posts kill me, he just has nothing to do...
/me quotes: "People usually think before they say. If the don't, they'll never win."

Cheers, dark
MrWhoYouKnow
Newly Registered User

Post by MrWhoYouKnow »

so nothing is going to be done about the dev abuse then?
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

MrWhoYouKnow wrote:so nothing is going to be done about the dev abuse then?
I may do something about it. I propose a script with auto kick for certain IP feature. This will be server side abuse, not dev.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

MrWho, you have earned your reputation yourself. And Crush is right, I have an exclusive right to remove access to any service my server offers without any explanation, I have used it in TMW just once, you are annoying me beyond limits, by making fuss on forums, so you may make it twice.

Abuse cases are to be handled on courthouse, and they should contain nothing but screenshots and logs, your input should be restricted to max 3 sentences.

All threads that disobey forum policy may be closed without further explanation, if repeated, the responsible person will be banned.

About developers using GM commands - this case is being now handled internally, community will be informed about the results.

Regards.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

This case has been solved - developers are not supposed to moderate players, such commands has been removed from developers access level.

Regards.