[PASS] Prsm

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree for Prsm to become a GM?

Yes.
86%
No.
14%

Total votes: 70
Alons
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Prsm

Post by Alons »

Please remember to stay on topic. This is about Prsm and his GM nomination.
And remember: you play a game to have fun!
Alons, GM of TMW.
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

i voted no, because everyone knows that prsm does nothing but trolling and starts trouble, he obviously has many troll alts including: tiana, amun, sugarcorgit, chicka-maria, mrwho, kage, mistakes, mrgrey, and alons.
never voting yes for prsm.
also i heard he is a furry and they can all yiff in hell as far as i'm concerned.
chaslinux
Novice
Novice

Post by chaslinux »

Jumpy wrote: Prsm which is level 99 is just resting in town, having talks and helping
This is my experience as well. Over the past several months I've seen Prsm just hanging out in town. I know he's helping players because I've been on the receiving end of his help and whenever I've asked him if he'd join me helping others with quests like Cindy he's always been more than willing. I've also seen him give others hints (in town) as to how to do a particular quest.
Dude
Novice
Novice

Post by Dude »

I, too, voted yes. My reason? Because I saw a couple of GMs and a few of my good friends voting yes. I've personally have very little direct interaction with Prsm, but certainly nothing that would prevent me from voting against him.

Good luck Prsm!!!
Dude - lvl 99
...and yes I know where my car is.....
Tiana
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Tiana »

I've been following this thread since it started, because as many of you know prsm is a good friend of mine. I've known him for quite some time now, and he has always been willing to listen to reason, even when upset over something. He is an overall calm, stable individual who can keep his cool under many situations. My vote for him is a big yes. I would welcome him to the GM team gladly :)
Tiana - former GM of TMW
Forum avatar designed for me by my dear friend skipy
mistergrey
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mistergrey »

Ooooh, forget Prsm, that furry, I vote Tiana for GM!

Nah, Prsm would be a great GM, and not just for the usual reasons like "he's always around", or "he helps people do quests", etc. Those to me are not reasons somebody would make a good GM, that's just a helpful player with free time. Prsm will make a great GM because he is watchful, friendly, and has enough of a sense of humor that he won't go all darkside when and if he obtains GM "powers" lol. If he does turn into a rule enforcing automaton, I assure you all, he's not too far from me - I will hunt him down, in the creepiest way I can think of.

Also - anyone who votes yes for Prsm gets a free coupon to his second job (yes, GMs moonlight too), just look for us at the prostate exam booth next to the broken kiosk, by the hole in the wall, in that creepy warehouse you always got a bad feeling from, and COME ALONE.
Tiana wrote: I apologize if I gave anyone the impression that BC is the troll-king of the GM's. That title is rightfully held by mrgrey :P
<Mistakes> you are too difficult to troll

<Frost> Germans have Chess Boxing. English have Cheese Racing.
<Frost> I'm slightly terrified what the Russians consider violent sport.
<o11c> chatroulette

<Jaxad0127> YOu can't grab yourself.
<Jaxad0127> Elenore explicitly prevents it.
<Mistakes> speak for yourself
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

mistergrey wrote:Ooooh, forget Prsm, that furry, I vote Tiana for GM!

Nah, Prsm would be a great GM, and not just for the usual reasons like "he's always around", or "he helps people do quests", etc. Those to me are not reasons somebody would make a good GM, that's just a helpful player with free time. Prsm will make a great GM because he is watchful, friendly, and has enough of a sense of humor that he won't go all darkside when and if he obtains GM "powers" lol. If he does turn into a rule enforcing automaton, I assure you all, he's not too far from me - I will hunt him down, in the creepiest way I can think of.

Also - anyone who votes yes for Prsm gets a free coupon to his second job (yes, GMs moonlight too), just look for us at the prostate exam booth next to the broken kiosk, by the hole in the wall, in that creepy warehouse you always got a bad feeling from, and COME ALONE.
:o sounds hot.
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

C'mon guys, a few votes more! Don't make this poll die! :)

TMW Team member

Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

With 90%, I think Prsm has all chances on his side already.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

15 more votes :roll:
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

How many votes do you need?
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

@ booth,
60 i think
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

Ohhh okay, thanks. (:
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Booth wrote:How many votes do you need?
The voting system is explained right on top of this very html page.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

Didn't notice till after, sorry Crush.