Got new piercings and new rims! :D

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Got new piercings and new rims! :D

Post by Platyna »

I have nothing against if people are vain or bragging for a reason. In fact it is human nature - most of us wants to be admired by the others, the reason would be to actually achieve something, or do something remarkable. For example I feel I have a god given right to brag about certain things, but I worked hard for years to achieve them. Piercing and rims are not something that a sane person could brag about, it is nothing worth to be proud of since it cost basically nothing to get (I am not speaking about money - money are worthless, if you are enough of a scum, or you sell your body with a wit of average monkey you can get rich).

Regards.
feline monstrosity
Warrior
Warrior

Post by feline monstrosity »

What pisses me off is the fact that a player getting new piercings and rims on his car spawned five pages of discussion, wheras me posting a contribution to the project got one measly reply. The focus of this project seems to have shifted a bit. :roll:
~Feline Monstrosity
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

Maybe it has but Booth has done nothing wrong, there's a reason for the Off Topic section

Blind insult? You don't think what you said about the girls in the pic are insulting? They are "shiny" because of how the lights were where ever they took the pic as well as certain make up. And plastic surgery? Really? How sure are you, have you met them?

And right.. the young are unwise, blah blah blah, oh ya and it's what's on the inside that counts. Stop fkin kidding yourself. Btw it isn't impossible to be "hot" like the girls in that pic as well as be a good person inside.

Yeah.. all those girls are good for are STD's just because they dress that way. Have you ever heard of clubs? Yeah it makes you "a stupid young person" for ever going to one of those. But they are pretty similar to what you "old" folks use to call disco's where you got your "groove on".
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

MoneyX wrote:Maybe it has but Booth has done nothing wrong, there's a reason for the Off Topic section

Blind insult? You don't think what you said about the girls in the pic are insulting? They are "shiny" because of how the lights were where ever they took the pic as well as certain make up. And plastic surgery? Really? How sure are you, have you met them?

And right.. the young are unwise, blah blah blah, oh ya and it's what's on the inside that counts. Stop fkin kidding yourself. Btw it isn't impossible to be "hot" like the girls in that pic as well as be a good person inside.

Yeah.. all those girls are good for are STD's just because they dress that way. Have you ever heard of clubs? Yeah it makes you "a stupid young person" for ever going to one of those. But they are pretty similar to what you "old" folks use to call disco's where you got your "groove on".
"You old Folks?" Who here is old....
Pixel Battalion
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

lmao, now i see it...thanks Brice. :D
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

I worked hard for what i got, my family never gave me anything, so me getting a car like that is a great thing. (:
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

The middle 3 are better lookin than the other 2 >_> I wouldn't mind one of them 3, but the other 2, no thanks lol

:roll:
Pixel Battalion
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

Len wrote:
MoneyX wrote:Maybe it has but Booth has done nothing wrong, there's a reason for the Off Topic section

"You old Folks?" Who here is old....
Someone here must be because they are referring to others as "young folks", so they them self must not be "young" or atleast consider them self "old" and.. "wise"?
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

You guys are very steriotypical. (probably spelt wrong, but oh well.)
Almighty Raisin
Peon
Peon

Post by Almighty Raisin »

Booth, sorry ol' pal, but I really don't think those piercings looks good on you... but then, I'm not a girl :D .
I'm young (s'matter of fact it's my 16th birthday today :D ) and I myself don't think those plastic dolls are attractive. At all.
+ 5 Feline Monstrosity.

Platyna, I would say, is not what most people would call 'hot'. However, what most people call hot is what I call 'Shiny, show-off slut.' +5 Platyna :lol:

Anyway, I'm not insulting anyone because that's just trying to show everyone how cool I am (I called you a fat, lazy young moron! Aren't I clever!). I have to go now. I could rant about bull**** for ages but I have stuff to do.

~A.R.
"Now I'm dead meat."
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

Almighty Raisin wrote:Booth, sorry ol' pal, but I really don't think those piercings looks good on you... but then, I'm not a girl :D .
I'm young (s'matter of fact it's my 16th birthday today :D ) and I myself don't think those plastic dolls are attractive. At all.
+ 5 Feline Monstrosity.

Platyna, I would say, is not what most people would call 'hot'. However, what most people call hot is what I call 'Shiny, show-off slut.' +5 Platyna :lol:

Anyway, I'm not insulting anyone because that's just trying to show everyone how cool I am (I called you a fat, lazy young moron! Aren't I clever!). I have to go now. I could rant about bull**** for ages but I have stuff to do.

~A.R.
And you felt the need to chime in because?

"+5" lolz look i are so cool i did da plus!
feline monstrosity
Warrior
Warrior

Post by feline monstrosity »

1. I'm not old.
2. I never mentioned "what's inside", nor did I judge their personalities or lives on the way they look.
3. Lighting or not, they look funny to me.
4. If it was insulting then at least it was valid, I was expressing my opinion on how they look.
5. Well done Booth. I imagine you worked hard to be able to get that car (especially with the cost of insurance at your age - if it's anything like here then it's sky high until you're 21).
~Feline Monstrosity
Lutzifer
Peon
Peon

Post by Lutzifer »

MoneyX wrote:So Platyna doesn't only rule TMW, she also gets to decide what is "cool" and what isn't.

Why don't you get off the haterade?

Wait, since you're "old" you may not know what that means. Why don't you stop acting like an ass? You're right there are a numerous amount of cars in the world just like there are piercings.

When will you realize not everything you say is right, most of the time they are stupid opinions.

I'm glad we can quote since MoneyX forgets he was the one mentioning peoples age by trying to insult platyna I guess calling her old :roll:
MoneyX wrote:it's what's on the inside that counts. Stop fkin kidding yourself. Btw it isn't impossible to be "hot" like the girls in that pic as well as be a good person inside.
Did you read that before you posted it??? inside that counts.... good person inside..... inside???? Stop fkin kidding yourself???? Hmmmm????

Anyways disco wtf I have never went to a disco or listened to disco unless forced to in a store or something. I was going to shows in warehouses and such watching bands like the ramones and the stooges. When we did piercings we did them ourselves the old fashioned way and they usually got infected something fierce :wink: Maybe you think this makes me old too who knows or cares. But you will never insult me by saying I listened to disco sheesh :roll:
Booth wrote: I have no respect for any of you...nor will I ever, I will never meet any of you so I could careless how you feel about my decisions, I just like to stir things up. :D
Funny for one that cares not what people think here that they would post a picture and personal information about themselves in a public forum and how does this stir things up? unless you do care? seeing that you have replied to every response here. :wink:

anyways makes for a fun discussion nontheless
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

feline monstrosity wrote:1. I'm not old.
2. I never mentioned "what's inside", nor did I judge their personalities or lives on the way they look.
3. Lighting or not, they look funny to me.
4. If it was insulting then at least it was valid, I was expressing my opinion on how they look.
5. Well done Booth. I imagine you worked hard to be able to get that car (especially with the cost of insurance at your age - if it's anything like here then it's sky high until you're 21).
"Hot" girls always seem to look funny to other females, that are most of the times less attractive, hm.. jealousy?
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

Lutzifer wrote:
MoneyX wrote:So Platyna doesn't only rule TMW, she also gets to decide what is "cool" and what isn't.

Why don't you get off the haterade?

Wait, since you're "old" you may not know what that means. Why don't you stop acting like an ass? You're right there are a numerous amount of cars in the world just like there are piercings.

When will you realize not everything you say is right, most of the time they are stupid opinions.

I'm glad we can quote since MoneyX forgets he was the one mentioning peoples age by trying to insult platyna I guess calling her old :roll:
MoneyX wrote:it's what's on the inside that counts. Stop fkin kidding yourself. Btw it isn't impossible to be "hot" like the girls in that pic as well as be a good person inside.
Did you read that before you posted it??? inside that counts.... good person inside..... inside???? Stop fkin kidding yourself???? Hmmmm????

Anyways disco wtf I have never went to a disco or listened to disco unless forced to in a store or something. I was going to shows in warehouses and such watching bands like the ramones and the stooges. When we did piercings we did them ourselves the old fashioned way and they usually got infected something fierce :wink: Maybe you think this makes me old too who knows or cares. But you will never insult me by saying I listened to disco sheesh :roll:
Booth wrote: I have no respect for any of you...nor will I ever, I will never meet any of you so I could careless how you feel about my decisions, I just like to stir things up. :D
Funny for one that cares not what people think here that they would post a picture and personal information about themselves in a public forum and how does this stir things up? unless you do care? seeing that you have replied to every response here. :wink:

anyways makes for a fun discussion nontheless
Hey before you start trying to act like a smart***, maybe you should realize that the world doesn't revolve around you and not everything I post is aimed at you.

Btw, who are you?