Got new piercings and new rims! :D

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
feline monstrosity
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Got new piercings and new rims! :D

Post by feline monstrosity »

I'm a guy. Or was that meant to be an insult? :roll:
~Feline Monstrosity
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

feline monstrosity wrote:I'm a guy. Or was that meant to be an insult? :roll:
Was a reply to your comment but was suppose to be for everyone in general.. atleast from my observations what I described always seems to be the case.

As for men, most of the time they find "hot" girls as funny looking or "ugly without makeup", or "a barbie look alike" when they know that the said girl is our of their league.
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

Anyways i'm done here, but it has been a great discussion.

And it is right that everyone has their own opinions of what is "hot" or "attractive", but you can't tell me if say Jessica Alba and Platyna had the same exact personalities (even though Alba's as a celebrity is probably already superior seeing as how rude Platyna is, but that's besides the point) you wouldn't want to rather have Alba as your bride.

Or for the Men, I doubt that when they think of the "girl of their dreams" they picture someone looking like Platyna, and for Women, "the guy of their dream" they picture a fat bald guy with a deformed face.

And one last time, keep kidding yourself. I understand their are people who value what's on the inside more, but there's a reason "looks" play a big role in society today.
feline monstrosity
Warrior
Warrior

I don't know where this whole "what's on the inside" thing came from. No one mentioned which was more important at all. Also, there's no such thing as "out of your league". That's a load of bullshit.
~Feline Monstrosity
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

Really.. you must be some knight in shining armor and very handsome. If you surveyed 1,000 men or however many it takes to convince you, I bet over 90% would admit that they have some girls they consider "out of their league".

Edit: damit, nice bait
feline monstrosity
Warrior
Warrior

Hehehehe. No, by "no such thing as out of your league" I mean the whole concept is stupid and narrow. If a girl is "out of my league" it means she's too attractive to want to date me correct? Well the way I see it if a girl doesn't want to go out with me simply because she thinks she's attractive and I'm not then she's really stuck up and I don't want to know her. To judge whether someone is right for a relationship purely on looks is a stupid thing to do.

But if you're talking one night stands then looks are more important, and I'll admit "out of my league" is probably a valid concept in that situation. I don't often do one nighters though.
~Feline Monstrosity
antithesis
Peon
Peon

Post by antithesis »

I think the moral of this thread is: Booth is an idiot.

Can't this thread be locked? It's pointless and stupid.
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

feline monstrosity wrote:Hehehehe. No, by "no such thing as out of your league" I mean the whole concept is stupid and narrow. If a girl is "out of my league" it means she's too attractive to want to date me correct? Well the way I see it if a girl doesn't want to go out with me simply because she thinks she's attractive and I'm not then she's really stuck up and I don't want to know her. To judge whether someone is right for a relationship purely on looks is a stupid thing to do.

But if you're talking one night stands then looks are more important, and I'll admit "out of my league" is probably a valid concept in that situation. I don't often do one nighters though.
I agree but "looks" DO play a role.. true you shouldn't base a whole relationship on it, but don't tell me there hasn't been people you've seen that you would never consider dating.
Lutzifer
Peon
Peon

Post by Lutzifer »

MoneyX wrote:
Lutzifer wrote:
MoneyX wrote:So Platyna doesn't only rule TMW, she also gets to decide what is "cool" and what isn't.

Why don't you get off the haterade?

Wait, since you're "old" you may not know what that means. Why don't you stop acting like an ass? You're right there are a numerous amount of cars in the world just like there are piercings.

When will you realize not everything you say is right, most of the time they are stupid opinions.

I'm glad we can quote since MoneyX forgets he was the one mentioning peoples age by trying to insult platyna I guess calling her old :roll:
MoneyX wrote:it's what's on the inside that counts. Stop fkin kidding yourself. Btw it isn't impossible to be "hot" like the girls in that pic as well as be a good person inside.
Did you read that before you posted it??? inside that counts.... good person inside..... inside???? Stop fkin kidding yourself???? Hmmmm????

Anyways disco wtf I have never went to a disco or listened to disco unless forced to in a store or something. I was going to shows in warehouses and such watching bands like the ramones and the stooges. When we did piercings we did them ourselves the old fashioned way and they usually got infected something fierce :wink: Maybe you think this makes me old too who knows or cares. But you will never insult me by saying I listened to disco sheesh :roll:
Booth wrote: I have no respect for any of you...nor will I ever, I will never meet any of you so I could careless how you feel about my decisions, I just like to stir things up. :D
Funny for one that cares not what people think here that they would post a picture and personal information about themselves in a public forum and how does this stir things up? unless you do care? seeing that you have replied to every response here. :wink:

anyways makes for a fun discussion nontheless
Hey before you start trying to act like a smart***, maybe you should realize that the world doesn't revolve around you and not everything I post is aimed at you.

Btw, who are you?
Well first of all I don't practice being a smartass all this time for nothing. There is no acting going on. :lol:

And secondly last I looked this is a public forum I can respond to any post I want unless Playtna tells me or asks me otherwise since this forum is on her server.

And lastly I feel like I want to say "I'm batman" :P but in reality I am just one of many sock puppets here. Not to be confused with the ones that have been kicked or banned etc here or in game as I have never been. Just a sock puppet no more no less. It's been fun. :mrgreen:
feline monstrosity
Warrior
Warrior

MoneyX wrote:I agree but "looks" DO play a role.. true you shouldn't base a whole relationship on it, but don't tell me there hasn't been people you've seen that you would never consider dating.
Ofc they matter, yes. There are definitely girls I wouldn't date because of look as well, I won't deny that.
~Feline Monstrosity
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

Exactly!! Unfortunately that's just the way things are
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

antithesis wrote:I think the moral of this thread is: Booth is an idiot.

Can't this thread be locked? It's pointless and stupid.
Really how does me posting a pic of my new piercing and rims for my car make me an idiot? Lol...another thinker right here...
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
antithesis
Peon
Peon

Post by antithesis »

Booth wrote:Really how does me posting a pic of my new piercing and rims for my car make me an idiot? Lol...another thinker right here...
Oblivious, aren't you?
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

Yes, I'm very unaware of this, explain how please?
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
antithesis
Peon
Peon

Post by antithesis »

Booth wrote:Yes, I'm very unaware of this, explain how please?
Oh my GOD you had to use a dictionary, didn't you?