Dyna, Dimond and (~_~#) got banned

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

Re: Dyna, Dimond and (~_~#) got banned

Post by thedarkfinder »

Wombat wrote: The players asked if anyone was suffering lag and no one responded to the question.
Does it really matter? I mean really? Your honest to god reaction is that; I can do anything I want when ever I want, regardless of who says I can not do it.

The reason to ask them to stop could be anything from; I really do not like that done here, to this usually gets out of control, to someone setting in a tree in deep Amazon going, "gm why am I getting lag."

It does not matter. Responsible people stop doing it when they are ask to.

Now of course, if I was just entering town, during this. And if it was causing lag. I of course would not see the problem. I would just GET DROPPED BY THE SERVER. I could not tell them I was getting lagged, BECAUSE I WOULD BE DROPPED FROM THE SERVER BEFORE I COULD.

But that still does not get them the right to disrupt normal play for there own needs. I have gotten lag up to 15 mins, before the drop. Which means that anything I say or do is not recorded.

One person was bothered by it, that one person asked them to stop. They disrespected her, the gms and me by continuing the behaviour.

In unchecked power, poking the bear is the worst thing you can do. It will get you mauled.
thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

Post by thedarkfinder »

Dyna wrote:Guess censorship rules in the end...
Yes, it does in the end. If you have a problem with the gm it is fine. But your actions
#02:15 | tmw-talk > [5] Dyna : ah anarchy
#02:16 | tmw-talk > [5] freya : no drop in town
#02:16 | tmw-talk > [5] Dyna : lol
#02:16 | tmw-talk > [5] Dimond : Yes!!
#02:16 | tmw-talk > [5] Dyna : oh please if you dont like it leave town
#02:18 | tmw-talk > [5] Dyna : GMs also have no say about what we can and cannot do in town...as long as we dont break the rules
That is clearing egging on Dimond. Sorry it is. You acted like a 5 year old. Then just kind of fell apart when the gms showed up.

As you pointed out. You do not care that I get dropped by you creating lag. You do not care because it does not effect you. As long as you get to do what you want to do, it is ok.
You do not care if I can play that game, as long as you can.

You showed disrespect for freya, for the gms, and to me.

BUT

That does not even begin to justify the behaviour of the gms.

They acted like 3 year olds with a chip on their shoulder. They abused there power and have not checks of that power. They proven they can not be trust or respected, because the used up all the trust and respect they had exercising their power.
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

thedarkfinder, stop acting like a baby and trolling this thread. You aren't adding anything to it.
Current character is "Abolish".
thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

Post by thedarkfinder »

where am i acting like baby. I am just pointing out that no one was right. The players determined the course of action. The GM's took it line and sinker.

Both side acted like babies.

You just have personal problems with the current gm and power structure in general.

They only reason you want me out of it, is because I point out both sides acted stupidly and that clashes with your attempt to over throw the powers that be.
Toksyuryel
Peon
Peon

Post by Toksyuryel »

I have to say, that only from reading the log, that I agree with thedarkfinder's assessment of the situation. This however does not mean that we do nothing about this situation. This thing keeps escalating because both parties are wrong and neither will admit to it.
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

thedarkfinder wrote:where am i acting like baby. I am just pointing out that no one was right. The players determined the course of action. The GM's took it line and sinker.

Both side acted like babies.

You just have personal problems with the current gm and power structure in general.

They only reason you want me out of it, is because I point out both sides acted stupidly and that clashes with your attempt to over throw the powers that be.
You are being childish.
Dyna
Novice
Novice

Post by Dyna »

I was NOT the one causing the lag...others were dropping....you are right I could have been like Monique and yelled STOP IT but I chose to instead be amused

Get over yourself and stop trolling...
Wishing things were different...hoping for better now.
thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

Post by thedarkfinder »

I am sorry,

Wombat if you only response is going to be, "I know you are, but what am I." Then I will just have to ignore you, like any rude child. When you are ready to have a serous conversation. I will be here. But your kindergarten come backs are just not productive to a intelligent conversation.

Dyna. If someone agrees with you they are a troll? Is that how it works? The behaviour that got you ban, was by definition, trolling.

[quote=wiki]a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[/quote]

This is what you done in the game.

But the only thing that you can say is that a person that agrees with you is a troll.

The only reason I am a troll is because I want to address the real issues and not some personal problems.

I only agree with you 50%, so I am a troll. But you disrupting the game and baiting the gm's into banning you, that is amusing, right?

And we come full circle. 5 year olds playing kindergarten games.

The only reason you are here is to create trouble. You missed behaved, the gm's asked you to stop. You baited them into banning you. Now you are in your room throwing a fit because the actually did it.

Any responses that supports you is, of course, right. Any responses that do not support you is, of course, wrong.

You guys need to write a book. Called, "How to many enemy's and alienate people."
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

As you have requested, I have spoken with Bjorn.

As he said, there is everything fine, and I am only hell raiser here (not to be accused of lying I do paste a line "19:35 <thorbjorn> You're the only one raising hell here, while things seems to be going pretty much fine again."

Delasia and Doorsman, despite showing blatant lack of ability to establish proper reliations with the community will stay as GMs (it is a gross especialy when it comes to Deliasia, who proven they can lie to make themselves white, and they are fine with breaking forum rules).

I have no influence over a person who:
1. Dislikes me.
2. Gives his trust to cutie things, not people who tells him the truth.
3. Believes that he has base to make crucial decisions about the community by jumping in once a month or two.

Sorry, I have tried, but Bjorn is clueless.

Have fun.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Thanks for your comments, Platyna. Maybe you forgot that I was away on holiday for the past three weeks, while normally I do keep track of what is happening these days. However, I think in any case you are not surprised by my reaction towards you.

To anybody who wants to discuss unfair treatment by GMs, I have to say that starting a fire on the forums is not the right way. I hope the GMs will have learned to avoid the flames in the future, and that we can handle future cases a little more discreetly.

If you disagree with something a GM did, you can contact either another GM, or if that doesn't work either, me. That should be much more effective than launching a campaign to mock GMs and attempt to drive them from the game altogether (which really doesn't do their work justice).
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

thedarkfinder, your 3 year old trolling attempts help no one understand anything about this situation.
melkior
Warrior
Warrior

Post by melkior »

Bjørn wrote:If you disagree with something a GM did, you can contact either another GM, or if that doesn't work either, me. That should be much more effective than launching a campaign to mock GMs and attempt to drive them from the game altogether (which really doesn't do their work justice).
I'm sorry Bjørn, but why don't you just publicly say that we shouldn't do either because you won't do anything about it? I really don't mean any offense, but isn't it true that all complaints of any kinds against the GMs so far have resulted in nothing?

Reporting them private makes it easier for the complaints to disappear, true, but not making them at all is even simpler.

Let's be honest and and declare that we should keep quiet about the GMs and in return you won't offer us consolation prizes.
karol
Novice
Novice

Post by karol »

About mine char anyone have a response?
What madness is this?
What world is this?
Where is Jesus?

Each place a place, every place a rule, every rule a reason, I always respected.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

melkior wrote:
Bjørn wrote:If you disagree with something a GM did, you can contact either another GM, or if that doesn't work either, me. That should be much more effective than launching a campaign to mock GMs and attempt to drive them from the game altogether (which really doesn't do their work justice).
I'm sorry Bjørn, but why don't you just publicly say that we shouldn't do either because you won't do anything about it? I really don't mean any offense, but isn't it true that all complaints of any kinds against the GMs so far have resulted in nothing?

Reporting them private makes it easier for the complaints to disappear, true, but not making them at all is even simpler.

Let's be honest and and declare that we should keep quiet about the GMs and in return you won't offer us consolation prizes.
We will take complaints. But just because you have a problem with a GM doesn't mean they are automatically stripped of power.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

You have turned TMW into heartless institution, behind where you can hide when you have to take uncomfortable decisions.

Disgusting.

Those abused their power, they shown they can't build proper relations with the community >>several times<<, they shown they has no respect to forum moderator or this project contributors, and they will still be GMs. Shame on you, since you have no decency and no feel of justice.

Regards.