[Ban Adrena] for being a talk bot (split from courthouse)

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Adrena
Peon
Peon

Re: [Ban Adrena] for being a talk bot (split from courthouse

Post by Adrena »

for you didnt let them hide, i will quit this game.
oskar schindler will rip you apart.
maybe your more in MMOD anyways, massivevly online multiplayer doom.
i whish you all the best, all you luckwhores, ass sniffers and mabye madcamel!
i today leave this i wanted to tell you.
bring back platyna, it will survive you more likely.
this time i didnt do anything wrong but be in the place with smoe wrong gm.
remove prsm from gmhoodm he cant handle it.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Adrena, you were banned for 24 hours today for saying

[21:30] Enga: a king is the one with some heart plus the mind
[21:31] Enga: a clown has only heart
[21:31] Proton: kalmurk
[21:31] Enga: rubezahl, or the devil, has only numbers in head
[21:31] Enga: u be either one of it
[21:32] Enga: and i can help you
[21:32] Enga: did the Cute Kitten like more?
[21:32] Enga: no worries
[21:33] Prsm: enga
[21:33] Enga: hello prsm
[21:33] Prsm: whats with the language
[21:33] Enga: im finished
[21:33] Prsm: thats not what i aksed
[21:34] Enga: there might bve some error in it
[21:34] Enga: its cryptic
[21:34] Prsm: you just said this [21:32] Enga: did the Cute Kitten like more?
[21:34] Prsm: are you stupid
[21:34] Enga: sry i went off, maybe more who knows
[21:34] MAF-Saulc-Youtube: what is "Cute Kitten" ?
[21:34] Enga: let it be pls!
[21:35] Prsm: no i wont
[21:35] Enga: forget about it malf pls
[21:35] Prsm: take a few hours away from the game
[21:35] Enga: pls let me, i wont againa, maybe try see me

you may be to obtuse to play this game or any game.

Prsm

and ftr, the last thing you said, admits that you knew it was wrong to say it
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Adrena
Peon
Peon

Post by Adrena »

know u tell me why was it wrong!
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Adrena wrote:know u tell me why was it wrong!
Offensive language, and for the record, I don't have to answer to you.

I am tired of your rhetoric, you seem to languish in pushing the limits. You lack filters. Just the fact you said "I won't again" instead of "what Did I do" tells me you know.

Your playing this game like we owe you something, we don't. To my knowledge you have done nothing to make this game better. You haven't done development or admin work or GM work or art work or wiki.

All you do is spew verbal diaherra in town, sometimes for hours at a time!

If you can't follow the rules or won't, quit. If you can follow the rules you won't ever hear from me.

Prsm
Adrena
Peon
Peon

Post by Adrena »

if you would have been there to read my whole message u would have found some sense in it. but comprehending a message in total isnt your strength i know. whats with u? am i here to entertain you? ignore me! for me you are a troll! leave gmhood prsm!
i wonder what u say about the itenplz, this spell is almost racist! its done "because" of brazilian players asking for this and that, begging. to make this a spell in that language because of this made the game a lot more unattractive for me, its not magical, its poor! ever thought about that sir prsm? where are the bans!?
also, your understanding of whats right i see when you ban people for not speaking english in public, thats ill and u wont find in any other mmorpg. also i would never have been banned for just speaking out in my tongue. if u cant differentiate trolling from what i do, u shouldnt be a gm imo!
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

merged messages, please don't post in separate messages. just open one and edit it or keep it opened till your energy wears off.
If you keep spamming the forum and do not listen to the mods you'll get banned.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Adrena wrote:if you would have been there to read my whole message u would have found some sense in it. but comprehending a message in total isnt your strength i know. whats with u? am i here to entertain you? ignore me! for me you are a troll! leave gmhood prsm!
I was there to read the whole message, that word is unacceptable under every condition!
Adrena wrote:i wonder what u say about the itenplz, this spell is almost racist! its done "because" of brazilian players asking for this and that, begging. to make this a spell in that language because of this made the game a lot more unattractive for me, its not magical, its poor! ever thought about that sir prsm? where are the bans!?
This spell was created under Platyna's Reign and under her development team. Perhaps ask her the logic, GM's do not control game content.
Adrena wrote:also, your understanding of whats right i see when you ban people for not speaking english in public, thats ill and u wont find in any other mmorpg. also i would never have been banned for just speaking out in my tongue. if u cant differentiate trolling from what i do, u shouldnt be a gm imo!
Once again this is a rule that was made at game origin and supported under Platyna's Reign. If you have a problem with the rules in the game, don't play. i didnt create any of the rules, but the people have voted me in to enforce them.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

prsm wrote:
Adrena wrote:if you would have been there to read my whole message u would have found some sense in it. but comprehending a message in total isnt your strength i know. whats with u? am i here to entertain you? ignore me! for me you are a troll! leave gmhood prsm!
I was there to read the whole message, that word is unacceptable under every condition!
Adrena wrote:i wonder what u say about the itenplz, this spell is almost racist! its done "because" of brazilian players asking for this and that, begging. to make this a spell in that language because of this made the game a lot more unattractive for me, its not magical, its poor! ever thought about that sir prsm? where are the bans!?
This spell was created under Platyna's Reign and under her development team. Perhaps ask her the logic, GM's do not control game content.
Which part of sentence, repeated all over again: "I did not interfered with development." is not clear to you?
Adrena wrote:also, your understanding of whats right i see when you ban people for not speaking english in public, thats ill and u wont find in any other mmorpg. also i would never have been banned for just speaking out in my tongue. if u cant differentiate trolling from what i do, u shouldnt be a gm imo!
Once again this is a rule that was made at game origin and supported under Platyna's Reign. If you have a problem with the rules in the game, don't play. i didnt create any of the rules, but the people have voted me in to enforce them.
It wasn't my idea, it was democratically voted rule.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Thank you Platyna
blackrazor
Warrior
Warrior

Post by blackrazor »

prsm wrote: This spell was created under Platyna's Reign and under her development team. Perhaps ask her the logic, GM's do not control game content.
Why drag Platyna into it? It's the same dev team now, minus the usual attrition-by-drama, as it was then. They alleged Platyna was mean to them, they made a putsch, and so here we are. Anything still in the game now is entirely 100% TMWC responsibility; you split from her to be different than her, so you can't be blaming her years later for content that is yours. 100% TMWC owned and operated. Platyna has 0% control and influence over your gaming product.
prsm wrote: Once again this is a rule that was made at game origin and supported under Platyna's Reign. If you have a problem with the rules in the game, don't play. i didnt create any of the rules, but the people have voted me in to enforce them.

Except you are not just a GM. You are TMWC. You control the vertical. You control the horizontal. Anything still in the game now, years later, is 100% on you.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Wrong! But thank you for careing enough to post.

The fact that we care enough to post means we love the game, the results will fall where they fall.

Prsm
blackrazor
Warrior
Warrior

Post by blackrazor »

prsm wrote:Wrong!
Care to elaborate? I know you can do better than just "wrong". I always read your words, prsm.

My basic premise is that the TMWC (of which you are a part) is in control 99% here (I'll give "acts of god" and the "community voice" the remaining 1% to be generous). TMWC manages the game, the server, the content, the forums, the community, and the rules. They can change what they wish. Platyna can change nothing, since she is 0% in control. Therefore it is pointless to finger Platyna, her reign, or her minions for anything in the game, since the TMWC has been in control for years, and can change what it wishes; in fact, that was the reason for its formation: change. Also the TMWC was formed from all the devs and GMs (including you) and other admin staff that were dissatisfied with Platyna, tossed her, and went their own way with the project and data, it's not like it's some foreign entity unfamiliar with the product. So which part is wrong, exactly?
prsm wrote:But thank you for careing enough to post.
The fact that we care enough to post means we love the game, the results will fall where they fall.

Prsm
I agree with this part.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

What you want me to answer is a response to a question asked by Adrena, a question
asked during a conflict.

That would require me to dig up every part of that conflict again, and since that conflict
is now resolved, I see no point.

Since you graciously asked "if I care to elaborate", that is the best i can do given the circumstances.

Prsm
blackrazor
Warrior
Warrior

Post by blackrazor »

prsm wrote:What you want me to answer is a response to a question asked by Adrena, a question
asked during a conflict.

That would require me to dig up every part of that conflict again, and since that conflict
is now resolved, I see no point.

Since you graciously asked "if I care to elaborate", that is the best i can do given the circumstances.

Prsm
You know very well that your response, which I quoted directly, was not about the conflict with Adrena, nor does it require a rehashing of that conflict in order to understand it.

That would be like Maine Governor LePage, and his infamous comments, when he was speaking at a town-hall meeting, he launched an angry tirade about drug traffickers coming up to Maine from states such as New York and Connecticut.
“The traffickers — these aren’t people who take drugs. These are guys by the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty,” he said.
“These type of guys that come from Connecticut and New York. They come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home."
“Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is the real sad thing, because then we have another issue that we have to deal with down the road.”

Imagine, when confronted afterwards, if he instead said, well it was at this town hall meeting that got heated, but the town hall meeting is now over and resolved, and so I see no point in digging it up? Do you think the press would have let slide that kind of response? That is no way to be a leader. What's up with you lately prsm? Do you still enjoy TMW and your TMWC job? Because lately, you seem to be in "foxhole" mode, one line agreement with Platyna and I just to make the conversation over, and disingenuous replies such as the one you gave here and to Adrena, in order to escape the discussion. I understand if an ordinary player wants to escape. But why a TMWC ? After all, you guys were all revolutionaries, making your putsch, with all kinds of promises of grand changes in style and substance as the payoff. So what happened? How did we go from "Viva la revolution" to "no comment" ?
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

Sorry I disappointed you Blackrazor. Sadly your arguments and Platynas just got boring to me.

Prsm