PvP tournament

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.

When would you like the 2vs2 fight to happen?

Poll ended at 17 Feb 2016, 08:37

Tuesday 16.2 21:00-22:00 server time
50%
Friday 19.2 21:00-22:00 server time
50%

Total votes: 4
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: PvP tournament

Post by Ledmitz »

I was online earlier, but didn't see ginosuper. I'm out for the rest of the night now. will try tomorrow (Sunday)

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

SriNitayanda wrote:Reminder for: ledmitz, ginosuper, jaxe, Edub and Damagens the tournament started.

If for some reason we can't contact all the players to fight their match till Wednesday, we'll adjust by letting other players who show up free pass. i updated links to videos of some fights in the main post, however i lagged pretty hard today (network in my country sucks on rush hours) so i won't publish it anywhere else.
Ledmitz wrote:I was online earlier, but didn't see ginosuper. I'm out for the rest of the night now. will try tomorrow (Sunday)
Yeah np, i thought of setting a deadline so it won't last forever.
(Wednesday 10.2.2016 European date format)

Btw if you prefer to stream/record it yourself while you fight, i encourage you to do so, you saw that my connection isn't gr8 in some hours during the day, if you got better network in your area, the quality of the videos will increase. we try to revive the mana world channel on youtube so we can upload everything to there at the end.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

SriNitayanda wrote:Nami suggested that we won't do the match's in a single day, but let the match's occur whenever the players can and there is an online gm to arrange the match's on gm island. I thought its a good idea, so you can contact me or other online gms if your opponent is online and we'll start the match's
It turned out to be bad idea.
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

I will be on thursday around 20:00 servertime, I will try and host some battles then if there is people online who want to fight.

I would also like to fight in the 2 vs 2 battle then if ginosuper, Apane and omatt is online.

I think we need to set kill-dates to get this competition rolling :)
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Post by MAF-Apane »

When the tournament is end ? Can we fight in 1 month ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

MAF-Apane wrote:When the tournament is end ? Can we fight in 1 month ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SriNitayanda wrote: Yeah np, i thought of setting a deadline so it won't last forever.
(Wednesday 10.2.2016 European date format)
So current deadline is Wednesday 10.2.2016 for the players i mentioned earlier (ledmitz, ginosuper, jaxe, Edub and Damagens).
I'll be available at 9.2 European night/American evening, during Wendsday 10.2 i'll be available from European morning till evening. If gino and ledmitz can't fight before the times i am available, i'll just pick the one who will be online when i am, to fight against Tezer431 (Tezer431 is online quite often). If Edub, jaxe and Damagens can't fight till this time, we'll just continue from the semi finals of the 89- tournament (rest of the players from 89- tournament are online quite often). I'll try to improvise about the pair tournament in order to keep it running.
Next deadline will be 14.2.2016 to end all tournaments.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Post by MAF-Apane »

Hi ! Do you know when is the GvG ? There is 10 players so maybe we need to make an hour for the fight ?
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

FREE PASS'S 90+: Any player who lost so far (before the semi finals, Apane is still in the competition for 3rd place) who is online when ledmitz or gino is online, will get a another chance to stay in the competition, he will fight against either one of them. If none of them is online and Tezer431 is online he will also skip the qualification stage and fight against Tezer431.

FREE PASS'S 89-: Edub, Damagens and jaxe don't seem to be online lately, so we move forward to the semi finals. Before we do if there is any player who lost so far (again except Apane) in the 90+ and wants to participate in the 89- with an alt, now is your chance.

Any other player who didn't enlist for either of the competitions but wants to participate, now is your chance.
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

To Jaxe. Trav and Rikki
Plz post when you can fight
MAF-Laurie and other MAF will try to online at same hours
Regards
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

MAF-Saulc wrote:To Jaxe. Trav and Rikki
Plz post when you can fight
MAF-Laurie and other MAF will try to online at same hours
Regards
me and rikki can fight the 2vs2 battle tomorrow, Sunday, Feb.14, between 19:00 and 21:00 server time.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Finally after about a month, we got winners for the 89- and the 90+ tournament. but the 2vs2 tournament and guild fight, don't seem to move along.
So the 2vs2 will no longer be a tournament but rather a 2vs2vs2vs2vs2 fight, I can host it at Tuesday night 16.2, at ~21:00-22:00 server time or friday 19.2 night at the same hours, if we want a none laggish record of the fights. Any pair of players who can show up at these hours can participate, i'll cap it at 6 pairs (i doubt we'll get more than that) since GM island is also limited in the amount of separate places to start this kind of fight. I'll make an announcement in game before the fight, to see if we get more players who don't read the forums but want to participate.
There is a poll to this thread now, so you can vote which day you prefer the fight to happen. The reward is still the same for the winners, but there won't be money rewards for the stages, since we won't have stages.
gl to everyone.