The Mana World

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.

Are you with me in this?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 3
ChOrAB0Y
Peon
Peon

The Mana World

Post by ChOrAB0Y »

Well, I would like to position myself in front of all the active TMW players. I returned to play shortly, however I have been observing that the English server has fallen, this can be considered normal in front of so many other servers that have reached their neutral point, I notice that the game is stopped for lack of people active and with creativity. The org administration has given up on the server because this is what it is meant to do and is wanting to join org + evol, I do not think this junction is right, since all players who have already been through the server have battled for their ITEMS and LEVELS for long term. I assure you that most would not want to go to another server that will only be allowed to take just a few items from the org server.

Where is the voice of The Mana World players? Where is it?

Will you let the game die? I bet most of them play until today because they actually love the game, the graphics are ugly but the story is nostalgic, everyone knows that. Are they going to let it die? Put something in your head, this idea is crazy. It's worse than being shot in the dark.

Let's fight for our ORG server!

What needs to be done is a makeover and complementation on the server.

What would be the reform?

Team responsible for the server, take the people inactive and give opportunity to those who have not had until today.

The position of Administrator: I agree that it takes a lot of TRUST to put someone to minister it.
The Game Master position: Are there people who wait 4 years for an opportunity to shine and you do not allow it because of a voting request? Make a change in the application and give opportunities for those who are waiting for the chance to shine
The Developer position: Removes who is inactive and the leader of the developer group can take a course for overall development to bring in new people as this generates new content for the server.

What would be the complementation to be done?

If they did the complementation on the English server of the Brazilian server and German server (if it is possible to acquire the data of the German server), I guarantee that it would be much better than this idea that they are trying to put into practice.
The Brazilian server has many items, maps and quests that can be included in the server that I'm sure would motivate the guys to return to the game
The German server, the same.

Events can be improved and MUST be applied by a GM or ADM. No player is taking out of his to make event for general no, this is the role of Game Master.

You TMW players, let's unite and do not let this our dying.

I have several ideas in mind to apply to the org server and give continuity to the server and also want to put them into practice. What is lacking is power in voice and opportunity.

I played this game 9 years ago and I do not want to let him die and you? Will you leave or will you fight me for a better server?

I believe in ORG server!
Gabrielror_br (83) :D
FlashBrazil (72) :alt-1:
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: The Mana World

Post by Hello=) »

World is a bit more complicated than you think. And most pressing issue of TMWA isn't about admins or something but is mostly about server code and coders - TMWA code got to state when nearly nobody could/would maintain it or seriously extend it. Do you have high-profile C++ coders capable of picking up where o11c nut left it? That's where matters get rather complicated...
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: The Mana World

Post by WildX »

ChOrAB0Y wrote: 23 Jun 2019, 06:30 What needs to be done is a makeover and complementation on the server.
That's exactly what is being done.

It cannot be done using tmwAthena's code so it's being done with a server running Hercules, but this is exactly what we're doing. I've been hearing that this game is dying for literally a decade. The game is doing just fine. It runs on volunteer work so things take time and patience, that's it.

TMW Team member