Axl & Eman Art Dump

All development of pixel art and graphics
User avatar
Pauan
Novice
Novice
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:28 am
Contact:

Post by Pauan » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:57 am

Pajarico wrote:For some reason I can't see first and second versions.
That's because they haven't been hosted on a common site such as Photobucket or Imageshack. You should be able to see the second version in my post. If you want to know what it looks like in theirs, just imagine it without the drop-shadow. :wink:
User avatar
AxlTrozz
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 843
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Now from TX

Post by AxlTrozz » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:27 am

third version

please, let me know if im in the correct way, i tried :

improve the top light effect
improve the shadow at the right (darken)
improve the texture (tried a more rounded version)

Image
User avatar
EJlol
Developer
Developer
Posts: 1065
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:42 am

Post by EJlol » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:24 pm

Nice! :)
User avatar
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 8046
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Crush » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:42 pm

Now you got it.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.


You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
User avatar
Tarm
Novice
Novice
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:16 am
Location: Here

Post by Tarm » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:55 pm

I say it's finished quality. :)
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
User avatar
Pajarico
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:29 pm
Contact:

Post by Pajarico » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:19 pm

Arrrg! I can't see it! Please AxlTrozz consider using another hosting like imageshck or the wiki. :wink:
Lv.: Maggot
Please, read the FAQ before posting.
User avatar
AxlTrozz
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 843
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Now from TX

Post by AxlTrozz » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:16 pm

Trying with the Wiki

Third Version

Image
User avatar
Tenn
Peon
Peon
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Germany/ Stuttgart
Contact:

Post by Tenn » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:56 pm

AxlTrozz wrote:Trying with the Wiki

Third Version

Image
Is there a change of the third version?
Sorry for my bad english.

I'm from Germany.
Me too. :P
Me too, too :P


http://customize.themanaworld.de/
Matt
Knight
Knight
Posts: 1746
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:47 am
Location: Germany->Bavaria

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:15 pm

AxlTrozz wrote:third version
improve the top light effect
improve the shadow at the right (darken)
improve the texture (tried a more rounded version)
User avatar
Tenn
Peon
Peon
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Germany/ Stuttgart
Contact:

Post by Tenn » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:27 pm

Matt wrote:
AxlTrozz wrote:third version
improve the top light effect
improve the shadow at the right (darken)
improve the texture (tried a more rounded version)
Ah, oh sry I wondered my, because the "tirhd version" is the same, he posted it 2 times on this page, thats why i thought that the first posted version in here is the second one ;)
Sorry for my bad english.

I'm from Germany.
Me too. :P
Me too, too :P


http://customize.themanaworld.de/
User avatar
Modanung
Knight
Knight
Posts: 1719
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:51 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Modanung » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:30 pm

Pajarico wrote:Arrrg! I can't see it! Please AxlTrozz consider using another hosting like imageshck or the wiki. :wink:
For some reason you seems to be the only one experiencing this problem.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
User avatar
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 3154
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland

Post by Rotonen » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:47 pm

I also had that problem, but via loading the image separately and then coming back fixed it permanently. (Apparently Firefox can cache intelligently.)
This message used to be meaningful.
User avatar
Pajarico
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:29 pm
Contact:

Post by Pajarico » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:05 pm

Rotonen wrote:I also had that problem, but via loading the image separately and then coming back fixed it permanently. (Apparently Firefox can cache intelligently.)
For some reason, it works now :lol:
Lv.: Maggot
Please, read the FAQ before posting.
*luna*stella*sol*
Peon
Peon
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:27 pm
Location: Germany

Post by *luna*stella*sol* » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:36 am

Am I wrong or is the usual light direction from west to east? Because this is from southwest to northeast.
What do you say when you see an empty parrot cage? Polygon
User avatar
Modanung
Knight
Knight
Posts: 1719
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:51 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Modanung » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:53 am

*luna*stella*sol* wrote:Am I wrong or is the usual light direction from west to east? Because this is from southwest to northeast.
You're wrong.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Locked