The Mana World Workshop

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: The Mana World Workshop

Post by gumi »

pateame wrote:¿Does anyone have a copy/backup of the workshop.jar file?
Even if we did have it it likely wouldn't work because we changed the folder structure in client-data
pateame

Post by pateame »

I'm not going to use it to work with existent files but to develop new ones, so mkdir the old paths or edit the paths in java for testing is not a problem. I just wanted a quick item preview to check two XML files i was doing for a personal request I got this week:
Image Image

As alternative I had to install Qt on this Windows to can run the Mana sprite viewer by Ablu. My life was easier running that old java application in my work while the boss doesnt watch me, now I have to justify why I installed Qt without permission in this machine :oops:
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

You can check sprites in manaplus.
If want update some item:
1. unequip it.
2. update xml or image.
3. run in chat command: /cleangraphics
4. equip item

now you have updated item
pateame

Post by pateame »

Yes, but there's a limitation and a manually tweaking of offsets is needed because you can't visualize all the action poses (attack_sword_stab, attack_spear, attack_chop) only what game and client can show (stand, walk, sit, attack, attack_bow, attack_2hand).
I'll be glad if anyone with a backup of the tool send me a copy via PM, thanks.
Last edited by pateame on 27 Oct 2015, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

pateame wrote:Yes, but there's a limitation and a manually tweaking of offsets is needed because you can't visualize all the action poses (attack_sword_stab, attack_spear, attack_chop) only what client show by default (stand, walk, sit, attack, attack_bow, attack_2hand).
You can: you just need to @item yourself one of Sword, Axe or Halberd (ie @item Sword)
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

Other is evol tool, named saedit: https://gitlab.com/evol/evol-tools/tree/master/saedit
It allow edit xml and at same time see animation
Ablu
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Ablu »

pateame wrote: As alternative I had to install Qt on this Windows to can run the Mana sprite viewer by Ablu.

If you need any additional features for that small application let me know :)

Regards,
Ablu