Most of the story of the screwed economy

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Most of the story of the screwed economy

Post by originaljustin »

MOOOOAAAANNNN!!! This talk on a money wipe is getting old. And anyone who thinks the rich are trying to hide their money that's pretty funny. This money was released a while ago (I don't remember) by yours truly :) . And it was 1 billion that was formed in that short 15 minutes of that little glitch. I decided to form a clan and guild with hommer since I had a plentiful amount of money in my pocket and also we have created some other less successful clans in the past. A while after being created, misunderstandings with my clan arose. During which I donated 750m to the clan I was currently participating with, in which case is being/has been undoubtedly depleted during the discussion of a money wipe. I still had a lot of money (a little less than 250m) but was not keeping it all to myself. I donated items I bought with the money to my clan. The clan back then was more like a clan to help the other players of TMW. Since we had a lot of money and items on hand we didn't have a problem giving items to other players. All they needed to do was ask for the items or we would just offer them to the players. This made it so a lot of the players in the community didn't need much money. I started to buy items for 3-5 times the original cost, at the time, to spread the money throughout TMW's community. That was a pretty bad mistake I made. Rare items in TMW started doubling and tripling in price within a few days of releasing the money to the players. I still had about 175m on my account which was more than what I needed. I gave about 50m to Cagemanz to keep for himself. After the long period of time (about 1-2 months) of constantly giving items and money away to other players I had nearly 125m left on my account. After, I noticed the remaining fragment of the 1 billion anonymously depleting little by little from 125m to about 100m to 80m. After a while It dropped down to 25m (1.5 months ago). After not going on to TMW for a while I decided to go on and check if anything was going on in the community. Scarred by previously seeing the money on my account being depleted without my notice or consent I was cautious about the money on my account that was left (25m which was still a lot) though I did not bother to transfer the money to a separate account. I remembered my place on the top stats list for the 50 richest as being I think fourth from the top with the 25m. After checking on the top stats list for the 50 richest (~45 mins ago) I went and checked my account and realized I only had 77gp left. I'm guessing the money was taken by mr.anonymous and sunk which is, I guess, for the greater good. Now I am left with a whimpy 77gp (out of 1 billion) on one of the three characters on my account. That is when I checked on the forums to see if anything else happened. Whoever depleted my money on my account could have at least left me with a couple mil... :| :| :| . I'm sure the majority of the money has been sunk by now.
Long Shot
Grim Reaper
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Most of the story of the screwed economy

Post by Hommer »

True story. Grim, get on tmw.
Join us in Holy Mana and become Strong.

http://www.freewebs.com/holymanaclan
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Most of the story of the screwed economy

Post by Platyna »

You have abused the bug, and in on any other game you would be banned, so don't try to whiten yourself and create an ideology around your great desire to advance in this game at any cost. Such people like you are the sole reason why there will be a wipe and they are also the only persons to be blamed for it.

And I know that people are trying to hidding their shady goods in other chars, so insisting of denying such fact is pointless, since you can't lie to grep and awk.

Regards.