Inactive...

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Inactive...

Post by Ghost »

:( Is this forum always this inactive?
Maester Pixel
Peon
Peon

Post by Maester Pixel »

To answer your question: No and maybe, it depends really. The staff our busy with real life and tmw (The Mana World), I would also think that it would imply the same for us members. If you want to chat with members/staff visit tmw's irc channel, which is usually busy.
HaLLanHype
Novice
Novice

Post by HaLLanHype »

Its used for throwing out ideas and working on the game. As its finished more and more play then more general chat will take place from the players.
Jormungand
Peon
Peon

Post by Jormungand »

Developers are probably away doing what they do best....Develope.
Members are away because they are contributing to the development.
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

Jormungand wrote:Developers are probably away doing what they do best....Develope.
Members are away because they are contributing to the development.
:shock: So that makes me the inactive one. Now that is what I call irony.
Magick
Novice
Novice

Post by Magick »

We are always busy doing things to help TWM. Though usually i am on the forums but have had alot of real life problems latley do to a few friends dying. I will try to post more after the funerals. Sorry.
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

Magick wrote:We are always busy doing things to help TWM. Though usually i am on the forums but have had alot of real life problems latley do to a few friends dying. I will try to post more after the funerals. Sorry.
I'm sorry about your friends.
Jormungand
Peon
Peon

Post by Jormungand »

Everyone has their own things going on so we cant really rush a game like this unless you want it bugged. It will just take some time.
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

My intension was not to rush the game, but to learn why there is a lack of activity on the forum. I've never seen more than 3 people online at once.
Jormungand
Peon
Peon

Post by Jormungand »

Max I saw was 5 including myself. But people need to advertise this game. Not only in eathena but everywhere by having a banner with The Mana World on it and the website. I think this game has great potential just waiting to be released. Just finding the right people to support this project will be though since people have their own views on MMORPG. Hope to see this game succeed.
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

Jormungand wrote:Max I saw was 5 including myself. But people need to advertise this game. Not only in eathena but everywhere by having a banner with The Mana World on it and the website. I think this game has great potential just waiting to be released. Just finding the right people to support this project will be though since people have their own views on MMORPG. Hope to see this game succeed.
I'm a member of about 1,000 forums... I'm not a nerd. I can advertise, but I don't know how to make a banner. I can still find other ways to advertise.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Blah, you call this inactive? I have trouble reading it all if I've been away for a while.. The daily dosages of new messages are constantly on the rise.. :shock:

Most of the stuff that actually concerns any development is heavy to read: Just try to read all of the gamesystem discussions in a row.. :)
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

Rotonen wrote:Blah, you call this inactive? I have trouble reading it all if I've been away for a while.. The daily dosages of new messages are constantly on the rise.. :shock:

Most of the stuff that actually concerns any development is heavy to read: Just try to read all of the gamesystem discussions in a row.. :)
Thats is WAY to much.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

This is a young forum (I don't know how much is a year compared to human age), let him grow or better help it grow. :D
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

Rotonen wrote:Most of the stuff that actually concerns any development is heavy to read: Just try to read all of the gamesystem discussions in a row.. :)
Are my posts on system design that hard to understand?
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.