In particular, I cannot deal with:
- A lack of due caution when using with dangerous tools.
- Failure to respect and enforce the rules we agreed to, or even the idea of rules at all.
- Failure to maintain community standards that are welcoming to all newcomers, and instead glorifying trolls and hatred.
- Lack of transparency and documentation on the internal workings of the GM team, despite numerous requests over 2 years.
- Far too much eagerness to perform personal attacks instead of productively approaching problems.
- Sometimes, problems are handled by attempting to harmfully exploit loopholes, instead of having a discussion about the dangers first.
Besides my organizational permissions (ssh, forum, atcommand, wiki, github, SPI), which I am now beginning to give up, I also hold two things personally:
- The `elanore` IRC bot. I am willing to give control over this to whoever is most fitting.
- The o11c/attoconf repository, which is used by tmwa's to implement the standard `./configure` interface.
I long sought to continue working for TMW despite the cost to my mental, physical, and financial health, because I very much hate leaving a job undone. But the cost is only increasing, and I no longer feel welcome at all.
TMW is poison. Getting rid of Platyna could have been the start of something great, but instead we simply found others to turn against.
Edit: for some reason I can't remove my SSH keys from USER=tmwserver, all other permissions that I know about have been dropped.