What really pisses you off?

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Death Moon
Newly Registered User

What really pisses you off?

Post by Death Moon »

Mine is,when my fat f***ing piece of scum neighbor that blasts his stereo at 11:30 at night,the piece of Chocolate Cupcake plays indian music till 1am.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
bcs86
Warrior
Warrior

Re: What really pisses you off?

Post by bcs86 »

Mine is the same as Death Moon's, except my neighbors prefer trashy "hood" music, probably because it makes them feel sadistically macho.
It's a form of territorial dominance, blasting a stereo as though to have conquered as much area as the song's wavelength.

Even if the song were good, being forced to hear it is a kind of tyranny, like rape of the ears. Good song? Now I hate it.

Always when trying to sleep, too. Worse when trying to concentrate. It makes me very bitter towards humanity.

Domination is why. Domination by passively rotting trash who can't make up their minds whether to change society or fit into it by imposing lower wages on everyone and being crammed into a Foxconn-style sweatshop of unskilled laborers. I'd like to ship them off to Vietnam so they can drudge at gluing the soles onto ugly shoes over and over. It's their only hope other than breeding furiously to keep up with how fast they die from being stupid and arrogant. But I do pity it all and hope society will change. Wealth is too concentrated, jobs here are mostly temporary or dead-end. The cures are uglier than the disease, but looking more appealing.

Mass extermination of undesirables!? Nobody would complain, nobody complains about dead Iraqis either.
Wouldn't even be on the evening news.

♬♫♪ *BRVVVVV!!!* *BRRRVVVVVV!!!!!* *DRRBRRVVV!!!* *thud* *thud* *thud* *thud* *BRRRVVV!!!* ♬♫♪
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Just counter with your own music, buy ear plugs or call the police - I guess "Disturbing the peace" (especially at night) is a crime in Australia too.
bcs86
Warrior
Warrior

Post by bcs86 »

Another thing that pisses me off is when a spammer makes a nonsensical, but convincing post as a Newly Registered User, waits for a response, then edits his post to contain links to his marketing sites.

I should have known. From now on I won't talk to NRUs.
NRUs could probably go without the privilege of making topics until they've reached a post count of ~10 and have had their account for at least 1 week.

Anyone who wants to advertise on TMW needs to arrange that with Platyna and be ready to share the revenue. None of us wants ads either way.

... ... ...

*head desk*
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

bcs86 wrote:Another thing that pisses me off is when a spammer makes a nonsensical, but convincing post as a Newly Registered User, waits for a response, then edits his post to contain links to his marketing sites.

NRUs could probably go without the privilege of making topics until they've reached a post count of ~10 and have had their account for at least 1 week.

Anyone who wants to advertise on TMW needs to arrange that with Platyna and be ready to share the revenue. None of us wants ads either way.

... ... ...

*head desk*
? That guy registered a month ago, got an custom tmw-themed avatar, has (now) more than 10 posts and I don't see any advertising links... I don't see the problem oO
bcs86
Warrior
Warrior

Post by bcs86 »

Yeah, but I got duped elsewhere. I'm such a noob.
Death Moon
Newly Registered User

Post by Death Moon »

bcs86 wrote:Another thing that pisses me off is when a spammer makes a nonsensical, but convincing post as a Newly Registered User, waits for a response, then edits his post to contain links to his marketing sites.

... ... ...

*head desk*
I didn't expect this.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Death Moon
Newly Registered User

Post by Death Moon »

Matt wrote:Just counter with your own music, buy ear plugs or call the police - I guess "Disturbing the peace" (especially at night) is a crime in Australia too.
Actually here, it is a crime to make noises that is louder then a party after 12AM.The bastard doesn't have respect or care at all about people trying to get some decent sleep,i have almost memorized all the lyrics to his indian crap.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

People wearing pants down to their knees showing off their bums thinking its cool :P
i love how they run though, they look like they craped themselves.
thats what pisses me off :)
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

spam pisses me off
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

o_O
Yubaba
Leela
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Leela »

prank calls piss me off (working in a callcenter and got 12 of those today)
As long as it's not about my eye...
CAUTION! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

people who don't try to do better than the next guy even if they know they can't.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Crap Advertisements.
Yubaba
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

Everything.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect