What really pisses you off?

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
evadem
Novice
Novice

Re: What really pisses you off?

Post by evadem »

That no one appears to want to put forth the effort to stop the stack botting in this game.

Wonder when they will make it available for all to do so? Seems that this is going to be the normal form of play from now on in game.

Would you please have Ali-G post a tutorial on "How to stack bot" on the wiki so we may all take advantage of this new skill.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

As said before, its not just one person who likes to stack, partys and family members do it to along with clans. its not against the rules.
botting, afk activity is not allowed in a stack anyway and that is why they checked and banned by GM's :roll:
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

Never said it was against the rules. Didn't realize they were cast in stone like the 10 commandments and was simply suggesting that it be made against the rules. It is after all just another exploit.

Yes I have seen Legend and his brother and sisters stacking in graveyard. Looked like good wholesome family fun and bonding. Screenshot from discussion with Legend about the family fun he was having taken at Hurnscald today. http://postimage.org/image/1ohjv7204/ Here's one of family bonding in graveyard. So cute together! http://postimage.org/image/1omlsb8bo/

I was actually going to propose a clan event for the HMC where we all let Ichigo do the driving as we stack upon him in the graveyard. We may be able to get 30 or so people in that stack. Should be great fun for all! Come one come all!!! Bring the kiddies!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smells a bit like BS to me!!!!!!!
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

then you would be the first to stack 30, thats over reacting no offence. nobody here stacks that many people. if anything its 5 in a stack the most.
if you wanna lag the server thats your choice for going overboard lol dont put it against people who only stack like 5 people max (which barely happens) i mostly see about 4.

Also from personal stacking experience i have 2 younger sisters who like to play with me sometimes on this game some i help with leveling while they stack on me they are 11 and 10 years old.

Anyways!
Enjoy
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

Truthfully, I don't see how sitting back watching someone level your char for you in a stack can be considered fun. Do you intend to do all their school work for them as they watch too? Bet they'd like that too. :wink:
:idea: If this is such a wonderful thing shouldn't we all be doing it? :idea:
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

evadem wrote:I don't see how sitting back watching someone level your char for you in a stack can be considered fun.
Gee, that doesn't sound like fun to me either. That's not how I play.

You'll sometimes see me in a stack in the graveyard or the terra caves. I like to play with other friendly people. You're welcome to join us. I'll probably heal you, too, as long as you don't go afk. :wink:

Hmm. That wasn't much of a complaint, was it? I'd better make this topical:

"It really pisses me off when I'm playing with others and people assume we're all the same person."
So there. :P
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
whynotdad2
Peon
Peon

Post by whynotdad2 »

It pisses me off when old people try to tell everyone else how to play, just because they are to old to change!
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

Perhaps Frost can tell me how stacking your char upon someone else and letting your char mimic all their actions is actually playing. In the old days stacking meant you actually had to put forth a little effort while stacked. Never really cared for the method of play, but at least people were actually using their keyboards rather then letting the one they stacked upon do the driving. Bottom line is that this is actually about those that are using the exploit to stack multiple chars that they running themselves.
It pisses me off when old people try to tell everyone else how to play, just because they are to old to change!
WTF is this suppose to mean? If by change you mean cheat through exploits like many choose to do, it's not likely to happen. I've been playing for 3-1/2 years and have adapted to many changes in the game. Most actually made the game better. I know many whine when exploits are removed from the game, it means they may actually have to put forth a little effort to play it the way it is intended to be played. I will feel free to express my opinion on exploits and I am certain you will continue to use any and all that you may find.
whynotdad2
Peon
Peon

Post by whynotdad2 »

evadem wrote:In the old days................
You made my point!
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

You made my point!
So your point is that we all need to exploit this game in any matter we deem necessary to get an advantage over others in the game? Or perhaps you mean that since I'm older then you, that I have yet to grasp the necessity to cheap to get ahead in the game. Then again maybe you mean I have no right to an opinion. Perhaps you could clarify what exactly is your point. Try using more then one line of text next time, so that one might make sense of your ramblings.
whynotdad2
Peon
Peon

Post by whynotdad2 »

evadem wrote:
You made my point!
So your point is that we all need to exploit this game in any matter we deem necessary to get an advantage over others in the game? Or perhaps you mean that since I'm older then you, that I have yet to grasp the necessity to cheap to get ahead in the game. Then again maybe you mean I have no right to an opinion. Perhaps you could clarify what exactly is your point. Try using more then one line of text next time, so that one might make sense of your ramblings.
One old man's ideas without facts. I've heard how you ran through GY telling everyone how much you make. Its getting great laughs.
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

One old man's ideas without facts. I've heard how you ran through GY telling everyone how much you make. Its getting great laughs.
Speaking of facts, I suggest you get yours straight regarding what I said and to who.
It amazes me how people seem to think they can justify something they are doing by making lame statements, which are neither factual or have anything to do with the topic at hand. Perhaps once you grow up you might be able to stay focused long enough to give an intelligent response on the forum. Please refrain from posting until you have something relevant to say. It pains me to see you make a fool of yourself.
whynotdad2
Peon
Peon

Post by whynotdad2 »

evadem wrote:
Speaking of facts, I suggest you get yours straight regarding what I said and to who.
It amazes me how people seem to think they can justify something they are doing by making lame statements, which are neither factual or have anything to do with the topic at hand. Perhaps once you grow up you might be able to stay focused long enough to give an intelligent response on the forum. Please refrain from posting until you have something relevant to say. It pains me to see you make a fool of yourself.
so when in this post did you start?

also screenshots are great! you told it to tramp after you tried to say something a couple times" i make six figures with this mind" are your words.
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Big Crunch »

crustiness around the opening of any condiment container/dispenser. Jesus! Clean that crap off!
sexy red bearded GM
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

People who wipe the crust off of condiment containers.
It takes me hours to make enough crust to clog a catsup bottle. And the extra "ingredients" for that brown mustard cake are a pain in the butt.
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown