TMW on psp

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: TMW on psp

Post by meway »

Can I has source link please? lol as I am not getting very far with what I'm working with. Oh I have 2 psp-2000's and 1 psp-3000. If there was a way to handle chat differently I would suggest that.
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Post by DefinitelyNOTMrWho »

It's really great that people try to make TMW work on another OS. It's really easy to make it work on Symbian, Android or on other handheld devices, I don't know what all the fuss is about.

I will share with you my work and make some print screens but I don't think I have the time to teach all of you the process I used to make it work on different devices since I see most of you are newbies when it comes to programming and how an OS works.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's good you have this hobby and there are few people who are really professionals but they too lack certain things.
Gravity is a myth, Earth Sucks!!!
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Post by DefinitelyNOTMrWho »

A 640x480 resolution on a 2.46 inch screen has its drawbacks
TMW on nokia e6.jpg
TMW on nokia e6.jpg (34.52 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
L.E. Now I just implemented TMW on my microwave oven, it works but i have no keyboard yet so I can't login. I will get back with more updates ASAP
Microwave_Ovens with TMW.jpg
Microwave_Ovens with TMW.jpg (45.54 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
Gravity is a myth, Earth Sucks!!!
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

DefinitelyNOTMrWho wrote:L.E. Now I just implemented TMW on my microwave oven, it works but i have no keyboard yet so I can't login. I will get back with more updates ASAP
Strange! I thought that we implemented already microwave dials as valid controller. Maybe you should turn it off and on again.
Treggar
Peon
Peon

Post by Treggar »

meway wrote:Can I has source link please? lol as I am not getting very far with what I'm working with. Oh I have 2 psp-2000's and 1 psp-3000. If there was a way to handle chat differently I would suggest that.
If you really want it that bad, I can upload it somewhere. You will need to have all the dependencies ported though... I still have the libraries installed in my system from when I compiled them way back, but I never kept the source code for them. Honestly you only need minor changes to the TMW code to get it to work on the PSP (mainly network stuff since OS doesn't handle connecting to the access point)... hardest part was getting all the deps sorted.

I do have the binary available though if you want to see it running. I played with the controls last time I built it so they are wonky. Also it's hard coded to log in using justin/1234 user/password and connects to a eathena server running on my linux box since I was just testing it and haven't added an on-screen keyboard so changing the server will just make it so you aren't able to log in.

http://goober.homeunix.net/TMW-PSP.zip

Edit: also hard coded to connect to the first network profile to obtain an IP address
treik
Newly Registered User

Post by treik »

i need those files has someone got them ?
please pm me if u have them