New Player! :D

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
eTHiiXx
Peon
Peon

Post by eTHiiXx »

Hey everyone! :D

Im new to The Mana World (along with my friend). We both started yesterday and we thought it was pretty fun and we are both getting quite into it.

Let me tell you a bit about myself first :P

The names Trent. Im 17 years old I live in New Zealand. I'm at my last year at High-school / College then im off to University :) I like all sorts of stuff and I can be quite random and hilarious once you get to know me xD I also love smileys!.... :D :) :3 :P :O xD xP >.< -_- :S.... You get the picture . Lol :P

Anywhooooo... I'm level 9 and going to become an archer because I always have had a love for ranged classes in games. I do enjoy these kind of games where the community is large enough to be expandable but small enough that you know one another well :)

However I have only seen 2 other people besides my friend and they barely talked to me. I have tried to talk to everyone in the server in the chat but I'm not sure if I am doing it right.

The point I am trying to make is: as a new comer to the game that actually wants to get into it. I dont feel very involved in the game or community as no talks to each other and its as if no one really cares for the new players.

If I am wrong please tell me so but I really want to meet the good players of the game and the admins and know that this game has not died or something because im enjoying it quite a alot. :3

Thanks a bunch for taking time to read this!
You are now in my Sexy/Awesome list ;D
Because You Can Trust Me ..... To Own You.

Level 30+ Archer Of Epicosity
:3 Tehe.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: New Player! :D

Post by o11c »

The biggest issue is that everybody hangs out around Hurnscald, but most of the low-level quests are in Tulimshar.

Remember not to try to be an archer until you get a *good* bow. At that time, go and restat.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
eTHiiXx
Peon
Peon

Post by eTHiiXx »

o11c wrote:The biggest issue is that everybody hangs out around Hurnscald, but most of the low-level quests are in Tulimshar.

Remember not to try to be an archer until you get a *good* bow. At that time, go and restat.
Yeah I'm going to head there after I have done all the noobie quests :P But A bow to start off with is fine :D

Narus
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Narus »

Welcome to the game :), as you were told the majority of players hang out on Hurnscald, it is the center of our little universe so you will be there soon just don't forget to finish all your quest in Tulimshar. If you need help or info feel free to whisper any GM online, we will gladly help you :).
So once again welcome to you and your friend.

Regards
Piateluca
Novice
Novice

Post by Piateluca »

I can help too, whisper TiaPeluca or MerahCuidaoConLosYetehs

Welcome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
eTHiiXx
Peon
Peon

Post by eTHiiXx »

Thanks guys :D <3

knight
Novice
Novice

Post by knight »

Welcome to The Mana World! my name is Knight or Raka in game, but i think i will rarely goes online. But i will online if i can :) you can whisper me in game or PM me, i will help you if i can :)
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Welcome to the mana world :) feel free to whisper "Chicka-maria" if you need any help. Hope to see you soon!

Regards,
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
shomi
Peon
Peon

Post by shomi »

Hey! Welcome to TMW :) Feel free to whisper me ingame when i log on :)
JazzAnarchy
Newly Registered User

Post by JazzAnarchy »

I'm pretty new as well.
eTHiiXx
Peon
Peon

Post by eTHiiXx »

All these beginner quests are quite long to achieve :/

And like no one really talks (Except for Jazz :P)

Sunako
Peon
Peon

Post by Sunako »

Welcome welcome :)
Hi, I'm Sunako, a speed archer. I also have 2 alts (SunSun and $unako) that chill out sometimes but I'm usually on Sunako. I used to be more active but feel free to pm me whenever I'm online, for questions or just to hang out :D
You probably didn't see too many people because it's too dry in Tulimshar and people in this game really care about keeping their characters' skin smooth and hydrated. Most of us chill in Hurnscald, where the trees can help keep our skin sexy and beautiful.
I'm 18, currently in the US Navy, in school right now so I'll probably be on just on the weekends and other really weird times. We really are nice here, don't run away please >.<

--Sun
Sunako loves third person, but not third wheels.

I strongly believe in giving credit where credit's due, so ...
Original avatar art created by Arithmetician on PixelJoint
-- http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/2741.htm
and further edited/cropped by Sunako.
eTHiiXx
Peon
Peon

Post by eTHiiXx »

Sunako wrote:Welcome welcome :)
Hi, I'm Sunako, a speed archer. I also have 2 alts (SunSun and $unako) that chill out sometimes but I'm usually on Sunako. I used to be more active but feel free to pm me whenever I'm online, for questions or just to hang out :D
You probably didn't see too many people because it's too dry in Tulimshar and people in this game really care about keeping their characters' skin smooth and hydrated. Most of us chill in Hurnscald, where the trees can help keep our skin sexy and beautiful.
I'm 18, currently in the US Navy, in school right now so I'll probably be on just on the weekends and other really weird times. We really are nice here, don't run away please >.<

--Sun
Ohey there :D

No Im not planning on leaving :)

However I did just get offered a a free copy of a new RPG coming out in September to review :D

eTHiiXx
Peon
Peon

Post by eTHiiXx »

Oh and how are you meant to kill the giant maggots? :/ Theyre agility is super high and so is their damage.

Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

eTHiiXx wrote:Oh and how are you meant to kill the giant maggots? :/ Theyre agility is super high and so is their damage.
It depends on what's your level and your stats, if you're at the beginning of the game. You probably aren't mage, and archer at a low level isn't really useful. Then, with some warrior stats, see if you don't miss them when you try to hit them. If you miss, add more points in dexterity (you can reset your status points with Malivox, he's on the map just in south of Tulimshare center). Then, when you're able to hit giant maggots, try to hit them at the limit on where you can hit them. This way, you'll be able to hit the maggot, and it won't be able to hit you. Of course, as the maggot moves, you'll have to move to and to hit, before that it hits you.

However, don't hesitate to ask other people for help. If there are not enough in Tulimshare, don't hesitate to ask via private message. That's easy if you play on manaplus client because you've an online list.
Don't hesitate to ask me when i'm online. I've two chars : Kazenawa and Hizaki.

Happy adventuring :)