Nard doesnt say Goodbye

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Nard doesnt say Goodbye

Post by Crush »

There is no specific, unpublished rule for you. I expect everyone to follow moderative instructions after I published them.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Crush wrote:Subject: Nard doesnt say Goodbye
Nard wrote:My answer is of course no
It seems like we are unable to solve this conflict on our own. As a last attempt to resolve this situation without anyone of us having to lose anything, I would suggest that we try a mediation talk under the supervision of a neutral 3rd party.

This means that we agree on a person we trust both and who takes the role of a neutral mediator. We will then try to talk about this issue in a private chat channel under the supervision of that mediator, and try to find a solution. I don't have plans this weekend, so I would be free to do this.

When you agree to this, I would as a gesture of good will put you off the moderation queue until this talk has taken place.
Please stop spamming my mailbox. I cannot nuke you because you are admin of this forum or it would be already done and this issue would be already solved.
  • I have nothing to solve, you have.
  • At this moment I have nothing to loose. but the right to speak on this forum freely. My life doesn't depend on it. On the opposite, at this particular moment, with your intolerant attitude you and o11c made TMW loose a wiki admin, (yes I am sure that you will do the same job with o11c), a forum contributor and "abrasive" contradictor, a little contributor in terms of released content production.
  • Our discussions must be public because TMW community is the best neutral 3rd party, and closed session lawsuits exist only in dictatures.
  • You should know, as a TMWC member and thus recipient of the mail that I already asked TMWC arbitrage.
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

Edit: you made TMW loose.... , /a tester
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Then this discussion is over. I asked the TMW Committee to decide with an internal poll if I will stay moderator or Nard will be banned.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.