Guilds/Team Hunts

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Blunt
Newly Registered User

Guilds/Team Hunts

Post by Blunt »

Hello there. I recently came back to the game after ~4+ years of 'rehab' together with my RL. I was wondering if there are any guilds or team hunts going on as Im bored of hunting solo and my rl isnt as active as she was before. Im usually playing a warrior, tank to be specific, getting close to level 70. Looking forward to hearing from you :alt-3:
Crazyk8e
Novice
Novice

Re: Guilds/Team Hunts

Post by Crazyk8e »

Not as far as I am aware...are you currently a member of a guild? If so, maybe have a talk with them and see if something can be arranged? If not, work at joining a guild, there are some listed on the wiki if you need to familiarise yourself with them. :alt-0:
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

https://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Player_Groups

theres a list of currently active guilds hope this helps, Maybe contact each of them and see which guild suits you best :) there are also many parties you can join as well. Joining a party with people within 10 levels allows you to share exp which can be useful when grinding.

Hope this helps,
chicka
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
willee
Peon
Peon

Post by willee »

Hello, Blunt!

if you used to play in gy or tc stacks, there's "no botting" rule. if you'd still like to run bot alone you better be careful controlling it concerning "no automation" part of this rule applying to any automated activity, see [1] and [2]. you should also be caseful with multiboxing and run it from different ip if you have such possibility. if you probably want to update your bot, make sure to conform to new login/update procedure, changes are not well documented. there's still plenty of botting players, like winners of devilish bot bounty [3] but they're secretive about this fact and i doubt they can share source, thus i don't know of any good approach for you to join their community.

hope it helps

regards

[1] viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18031
[2] viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17218
[3] viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18298