Regarding Sit Function

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Regarding Sit Function

Post by deepthought »

I've observed something in Mana world which is quite disturbing. This usually happens in hunscald center. A person of opposite gender sits on another person and rotates. Makes blushing emotes suggesting.....

The solution to this is not allow two people to sit at same point. One can sit and one can stand at same point though. I strongly recommend this as it's not appropriate behavior.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Regarding Sit Function

Post by Cassy »

Most (all?) GMs consider this as abusing other players if they were asked to stop, so rule #1.

We had this topic several times and it seems there is no real solution to it.
If it disturbs you ask the person to stop and call a GM if (s)he doesn't.
Note that the GM must see it himself/herself because otherwise people could just freely accuse others and getting them warned/kicked/banned.

A technical solution like the one you suggested is not possible AFAIK, but would also annoy the ones who kind of like sitting on each other.

Hope this helps you though ;)
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Regarding Sit Function

Post by deepthought »

Well we can't please everyone. I think it's possible to do this.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.