Price Check

Have anything for sale or want to buy something? Put your ad here!
duhshiny
Newly Registered User

Price Check

Post by duhshiny »

I'd to clear out some items from my storage, but I'm not sure of the current prices they're usually sold for. So I'd like to find that out. XD

Here's some things that I'd like to clear out:
2 Pirate hats
4 circlets
2 bandanas
2 yeti masks
1 axe hat
1 white cowboy hat
2 pinkie hats
1 pumpkin helmet
1 ranger hat
2 black silk robes
1 orange silk robe
1 light blue silk robe
1 purple cotton trousers
1 red cotton gloves
1 orange cotton gloves
1 blue cotton gloves
1 desert hat
1 yellow desert hat
1 green v-neck sweater
1 orange v-neck sweater

Then here's some things I might trade/sell if I like the offer, but I'm not particularly looking to get rid of them yet:
1 terranite helmet
2 forest armor
1 yeti skin shirt
2 plush mouboo
1 doll
4 red christmas ornaments
1 yellow christmas ornament
1 green christmas ornament
1 blue christmas ornament
2 purple christmas ornaments
1 snow goggles
2 eggshell hats (I'm pretty sure these are the non-annual quest type. I have a blue annual one as well.)
2 emeralds
1 pan hat
1 chef hat
2 black pearls
1 rednose
1 tongue
1 bunch of parsley

And a few final items that I don't feel like fit into the first two categories (I don't really care either way about these):
1 open present box
5 cranberry lollipops
4 grape lollipops
1 pink easter egg
1 dark chocolate easter egg
5 roasted acorns
4 druid tree branches

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with figuring out prices. Also feel free to make an offer on something if you see anything you like. As far as the first list of items goes, if the offer is decent then I'll probably go with it. I'm mostly looking for prices to put things up for in ManaMarket though.

Edit: added bunch of parsley to second list.
duhshiny
Newly Registered User

Re: Price Check

Post by duhshiny »

The pan hat, and one of the black silk robes have been traded.

Edit: I just wanted to note that if you'd like to make a trade offer rather than help with figure out pricing that I'm interested in goggles (or leather goggles), a top hat, or a heart of isis. I'd be willing to trade any of the items in the lists I put up for one of those. Other than those I'm in need of 46 pieces of terranite ore (I'd be willing to accept more if I reach that amount.) and 346 coal, and am willing to work out trades for those.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
duhshiny
Newly Registered User

Post by duhshiny »

XD A friend sent me that after seeing this as well.. I'm going to use those as a guideline, but I don't think I'll use the exact prices on it..
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

Advice: Don't go with statistics for rare prices. Statistics are not much useful as prices change with time. If you want to know prices of the rares PM me or some experianced player. Although I advice you not to sell any rares. FYI there isn't much rares trading these days so the price of rares are considerably high.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
duhshiny
Newly Registered User

Post by duhshiny »

Good to know, would you PM me what the rares that are left on the list are worth? I wanted to get a player's opinion on them through this originally. XD