SAXUM is make something against rules of game

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
warghost
Newly Registered User

SAXUM is make something against rules of game

Post by warghost »

my name on game is War_Ghost and i will tell something to GM.

SAXUM is make something against rules of game. he is opening 2 characters at same time and upgrade both at same time and he make that when GMs are not online. hit monster by warrior character then kill monster by mage character.and no make anyone upgrade level on graveyard inn.please GM help us.
Attachments
2015-12-21-130701_1024x768_scrot.png
2015-12-21-130701_1024x768_scrot.png (322.47 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
warghost
Newly Registered User

Re: SAXUM is make something against rules of game

Post by warghost »

and he take double exp from monsters with doing that to upgrade character fast and take quests items.
soseki
Novice
Novice

Post by soseki »

It is OK as along as only one character is moving or doing all the other stuff.
“I do not want your admiration now, because I do not want your insults in the future. I bear with my loneliness now, in order to avoid greater loneliness in the years ahead. You see, loneliness is the price we have to pay for being born in this modern age, so full of freedom, independence, and our own egotistical selves.”
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

Weren't you also doing the same thing with War ghost and min d deadly ? You were posting this because i hunted your monsters right ? lol so childish. When you reported abuse against me, a gm was already there and has watched me hunting. If i was not following rules i would have got banned much much earlier.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

If you spot or think you see a bot you can always @wgm or make a post like this. As I'm sure all the GMs are forming their own opinions and pretty much marked SAXUM for a bot check the next couple times they are on.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

I was there when it happened, i answered to the @wgm of Warghost, he didn't answer back.
deepthought was active with 1 character at a time.
I warned both deepthought and warghost about this method of leveling alts (saw them both doing it), maybe warghost thought i am telling him not to do it anymore (which i wasn't). I just warned him that if he'll be caught being active with 2 characters at the same time he might get banned.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all