Hello

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
LOLware
Newly Registered User

Hello

Post by LOLware »

Hello, I'm LOLware new to the community. I remember trying this game like during the summer but i quickly uninstalled because it was very laggy on my phone and force closed every 2 minutes if that. I think my username was ShaneGrey in case you wanted to know.
Anyways, I joined today and I was completely lost. I met a few spectacular players: Prsm, JustDoIt, and unicorn something. These players helped me alot today. No wonder why Prsm is a Game Master!
Ive always played MMOs but this is my first game like this. I don't know what this would fall under... RPG MMO? The game is great! I can tell im going to be here for a while i kinda regret not joining this summer but i got a new phone that wasn't horribly laggy so thats why im here now.
I've always been quite active in communitys that i play in (Growtopia, Cubic Castles, Fun Run, Minecraft, Haboo, Graal Ol West) as you probably see sandbox games. Im very used to MMOs considering i was an admin on a Graal Online server.
I'm a very respectful person with high expectations for myself so once i get to know the game better you will see me helping out to the best of my ability. Im 16 years old, actually turning 17 in april. I'm a pretty layed back guy and people don't tend to tick me and i try to blend with the crowd.
No matter what i will stick up for how i feel in situations and I will be the first to admit I'm wrong if need so be i express myself quite alot when i feel my input may be needed or helpful.
Thats it for now hope to meet you in game! :D
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Hello

Post by veryape »

Welcome! Glad you enjoy the game.

A few tips, check out the wiki if you get stuck, it have tips about what quests are suitable at different levels. Also try finding some friends roughly your level and party up with them, always great to have people to gang up with when fighting mobs, the more people that hit a mob the more xp it gives. So it will make leveling both faster and more fun.

If you need help/wonder about directons or something you will most probably find people willing to help in Hurnscald (this is the main gathering point in the game)

Enjoy!
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

Hi :wink:

If you find bugs make sure to tell gumi or wu-shin in game, or on irc
TeZeR.D
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by TeZeR.D »

Hi!

If you need help with quest/items/stats, don't be afraid to whisper me - I can usually help or point you in the right direction.
Ingame name:
Tezer431
Teza

You can use the online list to see whos online and then whisper the person of your choice by using this command:
/whisper "name" "msg" or /w "name" "msg"

Note:
Speech marks are only required if the name is more than one word.