Red Corsair Day celebration!

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Crew of Red Corsair
Novice
Novice

Red Corsair Day celebration!

Post by Crew of Red Corsair »

Ahoy Manaworldians!

In honor of the six-year anniversary of the founding of the Crew of Red Corsair Guild by Captain Reid, we are pleased to announce that tomorrow, the first Sunday in April, will be Red Corsair Day.

In celebration, there will be a number of events throughout the day. These may include battles at Candor, saving Cindy, and perhaps raising Terrogan from the dead. In addition, there will be a little drop party of common and everyday useful items.

We hope you can join in the fun! :D

P.S. Since this announcement came with such short notice, additional activities are being planned for the last Sunday of April!
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Red Corsair Day celebration!

Post by wushin »

+1
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Post by MAF-Apane »

Hi ! When will be the events ?
Crew of Red Corsair
Novice
Novice

The events have started and are ongoing throughout the day! :P
Crew of Red Corsair
Novice
Novice

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Red Corsair Day celebration!
We hope you enjoyed it! :D
DragonStar
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonStar »

Congratulations CRC, and thanks for the fun events! :D
Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Micksha »

Thank you for the event! And thanks Reid for all you are doing!
Crew of Red Corsair
Novice
Novice

Get ready for more activities this Sunday, the 24th! :D
Ecuador
Novice
Novice

Post by Ecuador »

Crew of Red Corsair wrote:Get ready for more activities this Sunday, the 24th! :D
When?
omatt
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by omatt »

Sadly, this is already ended. Server stability we have ahead :alt-1:
Ecuador
Novice
Novice

Post by Ecuador »

omatt wrote:Sadly, this is already ended. Server stability we have ahead :alt-1:
"ended"! By paying for one Candor fight? Crew of Red Corsair said "activities" (plural) while I'm considering a single Candor fight to be a single activity :D Since 24th morning or maybe even before morning (server time), I kept my account logged in, and kept checking it for any activity announcement (but I think I did gave it some breaks). After long wait, I think when around 8 hours were remaining for the day to end (again server time), an announcement was made for Candor. I was waiting because I was expecting more than a single Candor fight.
Hmm... account CRC hasn't replied to my "when" question on this thread. Nor did it reply when I PMed CRC account in the game saying that I was waiting for the "activities".
Crew of Red Corsair
Novice
Novice

Ecuador wrote:
omatt wrote:Sadly, this is already ended. Server stability we have ahead :alt-1:
"ended"! By paying for one Candor fight? Crew of Red Corsair said "activities" (plural) while I'm considering a single Candor fight to be a single activity :D Since 24th morning or maybe even before morning (server time), I kept my account logged in, and kept checking it for any activity announcement (but I think I did gave it some breaks). After long wait, I think when around 8 hours were remaining for the day to end (again server time), an announcement was made for Candor. I was waiting because I was expecting more than a single Candor fight.
Hmm... account CRC hasn't replied to my "when" question on this thread. Nor did it reply when I PMed CRC account in the game saying that I was waiting for the "activities".
CRC would like to apologize for the fact that we were unable to provide all of the activities planned for April 24th. There were several reasons for this.

First was the problem with Candor. CRC paid for a Candor battle, and right before it was to begin, the server crashed. After the server was back online, and players had logged back in, we gathered for another try at Candor. But again, right before the start, the server crashed a second time. We decided not to proceed with Candor.

Next would have been Cindy battles. However, some of the CRC members were reporting bad lag, and did not think Cindy battles would have been a good idea at that point. (Although not part of the planned activities, we were also hearing reports that there were problems with the Illia quest.)

Additionally, the CRC officer who had been the lead organizer for the events suffered damage to his Internet cable connection on the 23rd, and was unable to log in, send messages, or contact us in any way. We did not find out about the reason for his absence until days afterwards.

In the meantime, the new area south of the graveyard had just opened, and players seemed preoccupied with it. Other than you, no one mentioned the fact that CRC was not hosting events that day.

Hopefully, this provides a sufficient explanation in regard to your concerns. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience which may have been caused to you or any other player. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.